Operation Bridesmaid Aug 2013!

Well I am heading on the hen weekend tomorrow so there will definitely be damage done!

Have a great time Kells, hope you enjoy!!!:)
Thanks starburst - I am now off out Saturday night for a girly night so will be doing some damage myself this weekend but don't get to go out very often so am going to make the most of it :)

Well I am still alive, just! And damage has been done 4lb on but I enjoyed every second of putting it on there now its time to get it off again!

Glad you had a great weekend Kelly I am sure you will have it off again in no time!!!

I have been super good since Monday and even went to aerobics on Monday night and I will be back there tonight again. :D Not sure what I'm letting myself in for lol!! I need to have a good week as I have a few things planned for the weekend that might derail me. Friday night I going to the big reunion concert with my sister in law so i am sure there will be a few vino's consumed at that lol!! Sat Night my hubby has suggested we have a family night with with movies Chinese and goodies Oh dear!!! The Sunday we are off down the markets haha so I am sure a we will have a burger stall lunch. So i need to stay focused until Friday and try and make all my meals good!!! I have messed about now for a few weeks and only managed a half pound the last two weeks so would need to get this on track for bigger losses again soon

Sounds like a fun packed weekend :D I'm super, mega craving an Indian. Mmmmmm..... :drool:

I am self destruct this week! Ate all in sight on Tuesday and last night ended up going out after work and having a bottle of wine and sharing platter which was not slimming world friendly :cry: I need to get back on track time is running out for the wedding!

Oh dear but hope you enjoyed it :)
You know you can do it and I am sure you are back on track now - don't beat yourself up otherwise you will feel worse and then carry on eating wrong. Line underneath and start afresh :)

Thanks Chapmaf, I am back on track and I even went to the gym last night although I felt like it was my first night back!

Hello all its got very quiet on here! I have had a mad week or two. Got a new job so really busy trying to hand everything over on Friday, got the dresses from the shop on Saturday and fund raising for the race for life and I still managed to lose 2 lbs!

Sorry i have been missing lately. I am in the middle of moving jobs so i am between offices and have lots of stress which hasn't been great for the diet. I had a half a pound gain on Monday :( so i was a bit disappointed. I have been off plan again this week just can't get my head back into it. I need to just start my new job and have a fresh start. Roll on the 3rd of June so i can get back on track.

Same position as you got a new role in work and just trying to work out what I am meant to be doing and what I have to hand over to others. Dress fitting on Sunday and I am so not happy with my progress.

Back