Operation Bridesmaid Aug 2013!

I was have finally lost 2 stone in total from I in 1st joined slimming world in Oct 2011. I got so close to the 2 stone mark in June 2012. I was 2lbs away from it but then of course I left thinking I could do it on my own. That didn't work out very well and rejoined at 17 stone 8lbs in October. I lost all my data with the group which is why my ticker shows less weight loss. The reason I joint the 1st time was looking back at honeymoon photos in sheer disgust. I cant believe I didn't do something about my weight for getting married in the summer of 2011. I didn't think 2 stone could make a huge difference but i was looking back at those honeymoon pictures again and I really can notice a difference. so I am gonna be brave and post the pictures here and will up date as I hit more milestones.

The 1st two pictures are from said honeymoon - I hate these pictures so much now. While I was in Vegas I didn't feel that bad, but I looked awful. I Want to return to Vegas when I hit target.

308597_10150305911999114_231329994_n.jpg319611_10150305924049114_2003737527_n.jpg

The next picture is from 2 weeks ago when I was out for the hubby's 30th!!

291751_10151242256694114_1015400978_n.jpg

Today's meal plan is:

Breakfast - Activia, hifi light (1/2 HXB) and an orange
Lunch - Apple and left over pasta from yesterday
Dinner - Rice with M 'n' S stewed steak will add curry powder to it and mushroom onions and peas, with Mixed Veg
Snack - Hifi light (1/2 HXB)

Total Syns 0

Tonight is my night for visiting my mum so I may have more syns up there. Like a wee biscuit with a cuppa lol

Last edited:
I went to mum's last night I brought a hifi light with me so no extra syns for yesterday!!!

Going to do our food shopping tonight to stock up on lots of healthy food. Thank good for payday lol!!! The plan is to go after we have eaten dinner so we are feeling full up and don't impulse buy. Hope this works lol!!

Today's meal plan is:

Breakfast - Activia, orange, Hifi light (1/2 HXB)
Lunch - Baked potato and beans with an apple
Snack - Tayto dlites (4 Syns)
Dinner - Garlic and herb chicken from marks and Spencer's (1syn) with baby boil potatoes and mixed veg 2 tbsp is sweet chilli 3syns

Total syns:8 Syns

Last edited:
Today's meal plan:
Breakfast - 2 boiled eggs one slice of weight watchers bread (1/2 HXB) and mushrooms
Lunch - baked potato with chicken and sweetcorn served with a salad. 2 tablespoons of mayo (8syns)
Dinner - garlic chicken (4 syns) with mixed veg and savory rice.

Total syns (12 syns)

Didn't get a chance to pop on her yesterday. As I was so busy with work then when I got home I was minding my brother in laws kids while the men had all the fun having a poker school and a few drinks. Although it was good as it meant it kept me on the straight a narrow last night. No alcohol for me lol!!! I wanted to stay on plan yesterday and in control as I know I am going out for dinner with the husband tonight so really wanted to save a few syns for that. The men in my life aka the hubby and son both had kebabs and they both tried to tempt me into getting one as well. but I did resist. I felt really pleased with myself after. I haven't had take out in two weeks which is a bit of a record for me lol!!!

Yesterday I had a green day for a change:
Breakfast - pineapple, mullerlight, and apple
Lunch - 2 weight watchers bread (HXB) 2 boiled eggs, an orange, a banana
Snack - Baked walker crisps (7.5 syns)
Dinner - Cabbage, rice, and quorn mince with lots of added veg will post a pic cause it was yummy!!

Hey Hun here to follow your journey.

You look stunning in your pic for hubby's 30th.

Your food sounds great, I've noticed you don't have HEX A's??

Congratulations on your weight loss so far you are doing really well! Keep up the good work! I joined on 7th of Jan and have so far lost 12lbs, I've a LOT to lose and am also on mission bridesmaid!!!

Hi!
I just spotted your diary and thought I'd say hello. Being asked to be bridesmaids for my fake-brother and one of my best friends gave me the kick up the bum I needed to do something about my weight. I started out over 15st/size22 and by the wedding I was around 12st and a size 14 :) An extra year and a half later and I'm just a teeny bit over 11st and roughly a size 12 - I have some size 10's, 12's, and 14's that all fit! Btw, I'm a very slow green day loser ;)

Good luck with the loss. You can definitely do it :party0011:

Hey Hun here to follow your journey.

You look stunning in your pic for hubby's 30th.

Your food sounds great, I've noticed you don't have HEX A's??

Thanks Nessa! I do have HEA but it's the same everyday milk for my tea and coffee but I just forget to rite it in lol. I'm glad ppl have stopped by my diary cause they can let me know if I'm going wrong anywhere.

Congratulations on your weight loss so far you are doing really well! Keep up the good work! I joined on 7th of Jan and have so far lost 12lbs, I've a LOT to lose and am also on mission bridesmaid!!!

Thanks for stopping by! Well done on your loss so far. When are you being a bridesmaid? I'm being a bridesmaid for my sister at the end of aug! Have you got your dress yet?

Hi!
I just spotted your diary and thought I'd say hello. Being asked to be bridesmaids for my fake-brother and one of my best friends gave me the kick up the bum I needed to do something about my weight. I started out over 15st/size22 and by the wedding I was around 12st and a size 14 :) An extra year and a half later and I'm just a teeny bit over 11st and roughly a size 12 - I have some size 10's, 12's, and 14's that all fit! Btw, I'm a very slow green day loser ;)

Good luck with the loss. You can definitely do it :party0011:

Wow you have done amazingly well! You would think my own wedding would of gave me the kick up the bum I needed but no such luck lol! Hopefully this time im on the right road! I can't go back to where I was. I was a size 20 that I poured myself into lol I refused to buy a 22 but I knew that was prob my true size. I now wear a 16 on top and an 18 on the bottom. Don't you hate how not all shops are the same fit though.

Well went out for dinner last night and it was really nice. I just had chicken veg and mash with gravy. This is a big deal for me I usually pic the most high calorie thing on the menu along with pudding! So I am pleased to know I have the will power to go out for dinner and stay on plan.

I am looking forward to class tomorrow as I think the scales may be kind to me lol! It's taster tomorrow in my group so I am gonna make a slimming world quiche to bring. I love taster cause you get a chance to try so many new things.

Today's meals plan:
Breakfast - bacon, eggs, mushrooms, hxb ww bread x2 with a tbsp of brown sauce (1 syn)
Lunch - subway turkey salad with sweet onion dressing (3 syns)
Dinner - potato cubes with onions, mushrooms, chillies, peas, and peppers all cooked in the actifry. chicken with 2tbsp of sweet chilli sauce (3 syns) with cabbage.

Total syns today 7

It's odd what gives us our motivation isn't it?! That's really impressive that you managed to choose well eating out, I am terrible for that. And being veggie the options are usually cheese laden lol!
Oh and yeah, it drives me nuts that clothes are different sizes wherever you go. Doesn't help us at all! x

Im so happy with myself today. Went to class this morning and had 4lbs off!!!!! I loved it!! I won slimmer of the week and the raffle prize lol!!!

Blimey clean sweep for you then!! That's brilliant Hun well done xxx

Thanks Nessa I was so chuffed!!

Things went a bit of plan yesterday I think it all steamed down to not having a breakfast yesterday due to the weigh in so I was hungry all day. Then I was so tired come the evening that I was just craving rubbish and sugar!!! Anyway it was only a blip so hopefully back on track today and it wont mess my week up too much.

Yesterday I had:
Breakfast - a mixture of things at taster about 3 syns as i only took a wee bit of cheesecake. Other things I tasted were free.
Lunch - cockles, Potato and leek soup homemade with 2 ryvita dark rye (1/2 HXB) and some raw mushrooms to snack on lol!!
Dinner - Potato cubes in the actifry with mushrooms, peppers, chilies and onions with Tesco Singapore noodles (11 syns)
Snack - A packet of malteasers (10syns)

So total syns for yesterday was 24. Gonna try and pull some back over the week!!!

Back