Operation Bridesmaid Aug 2013!

So a line is being drawn under yesterday. I always seem to do this to myself, do well for a while and then sabotage myself for the next week. I need to stop doing it cause it is gonna take me so much longer to get to target at that rate. So I have dusted off my slow cooker and have my tea cooking away while i am at work.

I am well on my way to having a stone off for Barcelona. I bought a 6 week countdown in group yesterday, so that takes me right up till the week I go to Barcelona. 5 weeks left and I have already hit the 7lb mark. So I could probably lose more than the stone if I really set my mind to it!!!

Today's plan:

Breakfast - Mullerlight and 2 ryvita (1/2 HXB) with banana and a mini orange.
Lunch - Apple, orange and leek and potato soup. Packet of tayto onion rings (4.5 syns)
Dinner - Schwartz slow cooker chicken provencal,(2.5 syns) Made up with chicken, peppers, mushrooms, onions and a red chilli. served with rice and green beans.

Total syns 7

Last edited:
Great turn around Hun, you can do this you have the whole week to pull it back, stay focused and you will do great xxx

Thanks Nessa. I know I can pull it back!!! Fingers crossed next week my weight will no longer be 16 stone something and i will break into the 15 stone bracket that's my aim for this week!!!!

You can do it just stay focused and you will be into the 15's in no time!! Xxx

Thanks misses!!! How are you getting on with it yourself?? Do you have a diary??

This is my 2nd week of SW. Lost 9LB my first week so mega chuffed, not so optimistic about this week though!! Yeah I have a diary xx

9lbs in one week is awesome!!! No wonder you were chuffed!! Well done!!! I'm sure you will do fab this week as well!

Thankyou. Feel free to pop over to my diary. Xx

The past few days I have been really hungry I just cant seem to fill myself up. So I may have been over eating. Trying to only overeat on free foods so as the damage isn't too bad. I hope it doesn't give me a gain next week cause I really want to break into the 15 stone bracket!!!!!! I am sooooooo done with being 16 stone!!!!! so fingers crossed I get a pound at least off next week!!!!

In the middle of sorting out my sister hen weekend at the minute was is turning out to be a bit of a nightmare getting dates that suit everyone!!! she wants to go away somewhere but between getting people organised to commit to go and then the whole date issue. I feel sorry for her cause my sister and i who are bridesmaids had one but no one seems to want to commit to hers. She doesn't have a large circle of friends either which doesn't help!! At this rate it will be me and her away somewhere by ourselves lol!!! Enough boring people with that now lol.

Today's meal plan:
Breakfast - 1/2 HXB aplen light, 1/2 HXB 2 ryvita dark rye, strawberries and banana
Lunch - Leek and potato soup, pineapple, orange, Quavers (4.5 Syns)
Dinner - Quorn mince chilli with lots of veg and rice

Total syns - 4.5

Hey Hun hope all is going ok xxx

Yip all is going great haven't had 2 mins to get on here much though this week I hope normal service will be resumed shortly lol!!! Heading out swimming with my monster today!! Then out for lunch/dinner hope to make sensible choices but it just depends what the menu is. Hope all is well with u misses?? Xx

Ok things have been sliding this week. So I am preparing for a gain tomorrow! :( I always do this when I get close to the next milestones. I only wanted one pound to take me into the 15's but hey there always next week. I am straight back on to it in the morning! :)

We all have slip ups Hun just brush it off and start a fresh you might be surprised xx

Good luck for WI :cross:

Thanks for your support ladies!! I have been super on plan from yesterday. I think I am going to start doing some body magic this week. Wednesday is the start of lent and I have never gave anything up for lent but i was going to give it a bash this year lol. I had originally thought of giving up chocolate but then I remembered that I am going to Barcelona in the middle of it and i really want to have hot chocolate and churrios. Haha so much for Sw that week. So I am going to give up my biggest love :( Crisps!!! I hope I can do it. It will save me a good few syns each week as well.

Heading to my weigh in at 5:30 this week so not holding out much hope as I said yesterday. I went to the 9:30 class last week so that isn't helping either. I really think I just need to stick with the 5:30 class so that my weight loss shows an accurate picture!! Going to go home from work today and make a large vat of soup to do me for lunches this week.

Today's meal Plan:
Breakfast - Alpen light (1/2 HXB) 2 mandarin oranges and a mullerlight
Lunch - Alpen light (1/2 HXB) orange, apple and a jar of mussels. A packet of quavers (4.5 syns)
Dinner - Chicken vindaloo (jar sauce 10 syns) with rice and veg

Drinks - 2 coffee's (HXA milk) so far and 1 500 ml bottle of sparkling water.

Total syns - 14.5

Last edited:
Good luck for WI HUN XX

Totally amazing Hun well done!! Told you that you might be surprised xx

Back