Operation Bridesmaid Aug 2013!

Aww dude it's horrible when stress kicks in. Doesn't sound like a nice situation for you to be in either :( When will you know what's what with it? I always feel the waiting is the worst bit coz even if an outcome isn't what you wanted, at least you can start dealing with it.
Really hope you're ok.xx

thanks chum!!! It's pants it has been dragging on now from the 10th Dec and we are still no further on. Like you say its the not knowing which is worse. If I knew what was happening I could start to process it or start to look for new work. But I cant do anything until I know. The atmosphere in our office is shocking as well cause there is 8 people and and only 6 jobs!! so every one is back stabbing each other its awful to work in. Its worse cause we are all friends at the same time, we have worked together now for 7 years some girls have been here 10 or 12 years so any change is gonna be hard!!!! sorry for the moan!!!!

Yip 2 of my best friends work in here and we are all fighting for the same jobs!!!! Its a crazy messed up situation to be in!!!!

I have taken back control of the stress eating (I hope)!!! Today I have been on plan. Cant believe how much I stuffed myself with yesterday. I actually had a really bad tummy all night from it all. So I wont be doing that again anytime soon!!! Think I can safely say I can kiss goodbye to getting my club 10 this week!!! Aww well maybe I will get there for going to Barcelona. Just now gotta try and be good and salvage a sts for this week!!!

Today I will have:
Breakfast - 2 eggs, and 1 slice of wholemeal bread (HXB) and a peach
Lunch - Jar of cockles, 2 plums, an apple and a shape yogurt
Dinner - Quorn mince chilli with loads of veg and rice!!

Sounds like you have good reason to have "slipped" and well done for getting back on track so quickly. It must be awful - went thru something similar a few years ago and it is not nice so you have my sympathy. Hope it gets sorted out sooner rather than later for you :)

Well I was out on sat and completely off plan from sat night until today!!! I went to my weigh in yesterday and managed to lose 1/2 a pound I have no idea how!!! I got my club 10 as well!!!!! Super chuffed!!! now to have a great week this week to ensure I don't have the weekend bite me in the bum!!!! Only one more weigh in before Barcelona.

Today I will have:

Breakfast - 2 nimble (HXB) banana and a pineapple finger.
Lunch - Egg and chicken salad with an orange and a mullerlight
Dinner -rice and chicken and veg, curry using the home pride jar (6.5 syns)
I had a few of the sons oven chips Opps so gonna allow 5 syns for this!!

Total syns 10.5

Last edited:
Devastated is not the word, after only the lb loss last week I really went for it all week what was my reward? stay the same :mad:

I know I shouldnt have but I then had two bags of crisps last night as I felt so rubbish.

I just dont get it so this week I am writing everything down. Trouble is travelling with work again so I think I will be living on mullers and fruit!

Oh no, I think I have been eating syns every morning for my breakfast.

I have the quaker oats golden syrup porridge sachet but someone has said they arent a healthy extra anymore, any help ladies?

No the golden syrup ones aren't a healthy extra only the plain ones. stick with it Kells i'm sure it will click in to place! I bought a page a day diary and just write down everything i eat in it!! It really helps keep me on track. Then when I have had a week with a big loss I go back to it from time to time!

No the golden syrup ones aren't a healthy extra only the plain ones. stick with it Kells i'm sure it will click in to place! I bought a page a day diary and just write down everything i eat in it!! It really helps keep me on track. Then when I have had a week with a big loss I go back to it from time to time!

I wonder how many syns I have been having every day, thats why nothing is coming off!

Hi guys - KellsMC1 I know how you feel - was good all week and stayed the same this morning :(
I have picked and picked at everything and anything today and can't get motivated again :(
Starburst85 well done on you club 10 :)

Hi guys - KellsMC1 I know how you feel - was good all week and stayed the same this morning :(
I have picked and picked at everything and anything today and can't get motivated again :(
Starburst85 well done on you club 10 :)

It really is disheartning Chapmaf :( Now I have ruined my five syns a day with the bloody porridge!

~My weekend was great I had the best craic but was paying for it on Sunday!!! Feel like I am chasing my tail this week though to stay on track so I dont gain this week!! :( Did you have a good weekend?? I love the going away feeling and getting everything sorted. I am going a week today! I am so excited I cant wait.

Last edited:
So I changed my profile picture on sat night to a picture from being out on sat night. I don't see a big difference but apparently one of my auntie phoned my mum and couldn't believe the difference in me lol!! I am seeing changes gradually but it is taking a long time for my mind to catch up with it lol!!

I am being super on plan still. I love the feeling of getting back on plan cause I don't feel as sluggish, I feel healthy. I even have a strange feeling that i want to join a gym :eek:. This is a big thing for me as the only usual form of exercise that I do is walking from the carpark to my office and back lol. So will look into the gyms around my way when I get back from Barcelona!! I would like one that has classes and a pool as i think i would use this more than the actual gym itself.

Today' s meal plan.

Breakfast - 2 Nimble (HXB) banana and pineapple
Lunch - chicken and egg salad with a mullerlight
Dinner - Butter basted roast chicken (2.5 syns), cabbage,peas, green beans, roast potato, Gravy (4 syns) and a yorkshire pudding (2.5 syns)

Total syns 9

Last edited:
Yesterday's diary

Breakfast the dreaded 6.5 syn porridge with milk

lunch chicken and salad and some grapes

Dinner chicken burger didnt eat the bap and salad.

3 Plums and one chocolate from the hotel room and it was rank!

Well guess who is heading for a gain now?? Yes that would be me!! Thanks to my very un-supportive husband who thought he was the best husband every by bringing a bag of malteasers (My fav) and kebabs for dinner home with him from work last night. not what I had in mind when he said I will cook lol!! So whit all that damage and the weekend i had last week cant see anything but a gain this week!!! I am gonna stay on track as much as possible the rest of the week although it is my brother in laws birthday this weekend so I will be drinking on Friday night. I don't want to to let it all slip with Barcelona coming up! I know i have worked so hard to get here and I don't want to through it all away!!!! I need to stay on track food wise at least until Barcelona.

So today here is the plan:

Breakfast - 2 Nimble (HXB) banana and a nectrine
Lunch - Veg only salad, an orange and an apple
Dinner - Butter basted roast chicken (2.5 syns), cabbage,peas, green beans, roast potato, Gravy (4 syns) and a yorkshire pudding (2.5 syns)

Total syns 9

Well yesterday was a slightly better day:

1 Slice of wholemeal toast with butter 2 syns Pineapple, melon and grapes

Lettuce, toms, radish, cucumber, pineapple cottage cheese and chicken 2 syns

Strawberries and a muller light

Banana

Chicken with green salad and 2 gin and slim line 8 syns

Back