Total Solution Operation Bridesmaid

Wowzers, had a totally manic morning, just having first glass of water (and liquid of the day) now and going to eat my bar in a bit.

Tomorrow is weigh in day and will mean 7 days @ 100% which I am totes pleased about! Hopefully the next three months will be as easy! Ha! I know that it is probably in my head but I already feel loads better. Definitely less bloated! Probably because of the lack of McD's S & E McMuffins - I have to just walk past it to and from work now!

Luckily have no ketosis symptoms though keep checking my breath religiously.

Hope everyone else is doing well today!

I'm having a great day so far today! Sun is shining, balcony doors wide open and doing a bit of housework with tunes on! Am really looking forward to my WI as i know i've been good.
Been a tough week but almost made it now!
Hows it all going for you today? x

Yeah, I feel really uplifted and pleased that I haven't let a morsal of bread touch my lips for nearly a week. It's very strange. Skin has erupted though - guessing all the yuck yuck is draining out and wonderful, fresh, clear skin has appeared!

Weigh in = -9lbs!

Well done nonnibear!! Great first week loss :) Your diary has made me smile, I also have the skinny sister syndrome, she was my bridesmaid in August and I swear she disappeared if she stood behind me :D

People have gone so far as to ask if one of our parent were different! So rude.

I seem to have smacked on a bit of a low and a hardcore pasta craving is upsetting me too. I'm staying well out of the kitchen and just about to watch Supersize. I know that when you look at the fatty's food, its supposed to make you feel sick but it makes me a bit peckish! Haha! Not eating seems to have increased my telly time - I've caught up on Greys Anatomy, watched An Idiot Abroad and caught up on some documentaries - thankfully the Apprentice starts tonight! Hurrah!

Been a bit crap with the water today but going to step it up tomorrow as I'm determined to be into the 14's by the end of the month!

Glass of wine tonight at the theatre...whoops!

Ghost Stories! It was quite fun!

Totally resisted the pasta craving - it's annoying, I get to 15 stone 5lb and I seem to lose interest - I can feel it going already but I'm going to be strong and push through!!!

Didn't have a pack this morning though and didn't bring any to work so have to hold out til I get home - only til 2pm so I should be fine. Really going to pick up the water too!

I hope everyone else is getting on well.

L :)

Today has been a bit of an odd day. I kind of wanted to cheat, had the option to eat pizza and then genuinely couldn't be bothered. Done 4.5 litres of water too.

It's weird. I spent the first week being incredibly cheerful and then this week things have slipped into a bit of slumpy mood. I kind of wish I could fast forward til September when I hope I'll have made some progress. It's only been ten days!

Going to a baby shower at the weekend so will have to make sure I'm busy moving around so people won't notice me not eating. When did people start having babyshowers in this country?!

Cheers Jennie!

Ah, the weekend again - I've spent all week looking forward to it and then realised that there isn't much to do. Slumpy mood has got worse and I feel as though I could go to bed now for the rest of the night!

Instead I am going to clean up my living space and do some work. Then I'm going to go out like it's a normal Friday and then come home early in a rage because drunk people are irritating!

Today I thought my trousers were loose but it turned out I'd forgotten to do up the top button after going to the loo! Ha!

Oh dear...

He he....am still giggling at you forgetting to do your top button up and thinking you'd lost mucho poundage!! Sounds like something I would do! Xx

Won't be long before that pair of trousers is too small ;-)

Hey there,

Only just read your diary. Totally sympathise re. the sister.

What happened last night?

xxx

Went to TWO parties yesterday - both of which served yummy party food which I didn't touch but I ended up having a glass of bubbly during the day and two glasses of spritzer last night.

Just checked and I'm still in Ketosis…didn't eat anything. I'm aware of the danger of drinking whilst in ketosis…weighed in this morning and I've lost 3lbs since Tuesday so fingers crossed with a lot of water, I'll be able to keep on track!

As for the sister, it's a shame she's so sweet or I'd have to kill her!

Back