Total Solution Operation Bridesmaid

He he....am still giggling at you forgetting to do your top button up and thinking you'd lost mucho poundage!! Sounds like something I would do! Xx

Won't be long before that pair of trousers is too small ;-)

Too small?? I'm hoping they'll be MASSIVE!!!

How have you coped with the weekend? I'm struggling with the no booze. As in, I keep having some. Much less than usual though, which is something.

Did we win? Wow, we'd better keep it up! Did you have a sneaky look on the scales? I've lost 3lb's since Tuesday so I reckon that's what I'll average on.

Today has been a bit of an odd day. I kind of wanted to cheat, had the option to eat pizza and then genuinely couldn't be bothered. Done 4.5 litres of water too.

It's weird. I spent the first week being incredibly cheerful and then this week things have slipped into a bit of slumpy mood. I kind of wish I could fast forward til September when I hope I'll have made some progress. It's only been ten days!

Going to a baby shower at the weekend so will have to make sure I'm busy moving around so people won't notice me not eating. When did people start having babyshowers in this country?!

I know what you mean about fast forwarding I am trying to wish my life away at the moment :(

Oh lordy i'm sorry!!!
Zillion apologies my little nonnibear!!
I meant trousers will be too BIG and YOOOOOU will be small. Ha ha i'm such a nob!
Weekend has been bloody hard work but i did my best to distract my tiny tiny brain from food!
Cleaned whole place yesterday like a crazy woman, if i had a cat i would have polished that too.
Then today took my little family to Chartwell, Winston churchills house for a long walk around the garden, a nose around the gardens and a cup of national trust tea. They had a band playing, it was lovely weather and i've had a top day without food. Really enjoyed meself!

I will have a read back when i've finished this....but has today been ok?
Xx

Ps yes i had a peek yesterday and only a pound gone. I could have cried. Wishing i hadn't looked.
Pray it all comes off last minute before tuesday morning!

Ps yes i had a peek yesterday and only a pound gone. I could have cried. Wishing i hadn't looked.
Pray it all comes off last minute before tuesday morning!

I bet it does! I ate an omelette today…:rolleyes: Not really sure why - I think I was worried that I would break and have toast. At least it wasn't bread! Back on track tomorrow!

Haha! Was joking about the trousers - I knew what you meant! Your day out sounds really cool - I have cleaned the house and lazed around! It's been ace. Now a chick flick and then early bed for work tomorrow.

People have tagged me at the baby shower yesterday on FB and I look like I'm the one expecting!!!

Hey nonni :) I sympathise re: the booze, I am really missing it, though have managed to avoid so far but I think thats more good luck than anything, and the fact that my husband knows I can't have any so is being like the wine police haha xx

It makes me sound like an alkie but I'm not! I've just realised though how my social life really revolves around booze - part of the reason I've got to this weight!

With drinking follows crap food!

Weigh in day tomorrow morning…have had a bit of a dodgy weekend…hope it's okay.

I'm off out again tonight! Comedy club…can I do it with no booze?

I want your social life!! Did you manage to resist a drink? I'll be weighing in early....so i'll let you know how i do.
Good luck xxx

Lost 5lb making a stone in two weeks!!! Had some wine...feel bloody terrible today! Am quivering in my office with a giant bottle of fizzy water and trying not to fall asleep!

grats on the loss but boo for the hangover! hope you feel a bit better soon! Keep on glugging the water, it will pass eventually!

I'm quie excited though - yesterday my friend met me straight from work and needed to eat dinner. We ended up in McD's and she had a Quarter Pounder meal and I had....nothing!

I'm a real McD's fan...it's ridiculous how much I love it and this was a big thing for me!

I'm also of the firm belief that I chose to do the diet - I'm not punishing those around me for eating just because I have let my habits go out of control. It makes it easier to accept that it's for a bit of time and then moderation needs to kick in.

A couple of people have been saying that they are worried they'll go past goal and keep losing but from what I can remember, I was just over the diet by the time I reached goal - I just wanted a normal life again so I can't see that happening!

I'm not really sue what's going on but last night I was really hungry - as in stomach rumbling, that weird fizzing in the back of my neck (not sure if anyone else in the world gets this) so I drank lots of water and went to bed really early.

I woke up at half 2 with more ruumbling so I made myself go back to sleep and woke up this morning and felt fine.

Suppose that's the wine catching up! Also hopped on the scales this morning and put on a lb since yesterday but obv nothing counts except the Tue weigh in. Really want to get out of the 15's and well into the 14's by mid June where I have a wedding.

Anyways, really, really thirsy now to the point where my lips are all cracked so really going to pick up the water today.

Well, I appear to hve ruined my chances of a good loss by eating some bread AND pasta for absolutely no reason.

I feel like I may explode!

Back