Operation Lose 2 stone for Turkey!!!

bubblensqueak

Loves Slimming world!!
Hello all!!

I am not new to the forum and have been around since about October last year!! I had a diary that i filled in regularly and it really helped me. We had some family probs at the start of this year though and my head wasnt really in the game. I was still a lurker on the site though and thanks to it I have stayed in around the same weight since January.

I have now decided that enough is enough and have decided to get back on track and what better way to do so than by planing for my summer holiday. I am heading off to Turkey on the 27th Aug and I would love to have a total of 3.5 stone by the time it rocks around. As the diary worked so well for me last time and kept me on track I though I would give it another go.

So heres to no excess luggage in Turkey lol!!!!

My meal plan for today is:
Breakfast: Oats so simple HXB and HXA with strawberries
Lunch: Apple, 2 Mandarins, Beans and baked Spud
Dinner: Chicken, Carrots, Green beans, 2 Aunt Bessies Roast potatoes 3.5syns 2 Aunt Bessie Yorkshires 5 syns and 4 tsp of bisto gravy granules 4 syns.

Total syns 12.5

Hey, am the same as you lurked about for a while and then started my own diary - its really helping to keep me on track. I also have 2 stone to loose, hope to loose it by September.
Good luck :)

Thanks for stopping by Nellylou!! That's what i love about this site there is always someone in the same boat as urself!! Do u have a diary Nellylou?? You have done really well on losing over 3 stone so far that's amazing!!

Last edited:
Today is my weigh in day and I am not sure if I got my head in the game quick enough this week to have managed any loss. I have only been on plan from Wednesday. :( But if the weigh in isn't so good then I will keep my chin up and get stuck in for a great loss the following week!!!

Today I will have:
Breakfast: 2 weetabix HXB and HXA apple and pear
Lunch: Pasta with tuna,onions and red pepper with 2 tbsp of light mayo 4 syns

I wont have anything to eat before my weigh in at 7:30 after my lunch and usually have a light snack on Monday evening when i get home from weigh in.

Hey hun, just coming to subscribe to your diary - hope you don't mind! :)

I'm also heading off to Turkey this summer, not long after you. We go 3rd-10th September, I can't wait! I'm aiming to lose 3st, or as close to that as possible, by then.

Which part of Turkey are you going to? Have you been before?

Good luck with weigh in today, let us know how you get on x

Hello Princess stevie!!! Nope i dont mind at all the more the merrier!!! I would love to lose 3 stone for going but i think that is being a bit too optimistic lol!!! Good luck with it!!! I am going to Marmaris i see from your ticker you are going there too!!! I love Marmaris We have been about 6 times now in total. Marmaris hold a wee soft to me cause that is were me and my husband got engaged!! Have you been before?? We will be there at the same time as i come home on the 10th september!!!

I will defo pop in later and say how i got on not holding out much hope for this week. lol!!

Hello Princess stevie!!! Nope i dont mind at all the more the merrier!!! I would love to lose 3 stone for going but i think that is being a bit too optimistic lol!!! Good luck with it!!! I am going to Marmaris i see from your ticker you are going there too!!! I love Marmaris We have been about 6 times now in total. Marmaris hold a wee soft to me cause that is were me and my husband got engaged!! Have you been before?? We will be there at the same time as i come home on the 10th september!!!

I will defo pop in later and say how i got on not holding out much hope for this week. lol!!

Wow, how strange is that!! We're both going to be in Marmaris at the same time! I've never been before but have heard really good things about it, so I'm really looking forward to going! We're staying in the Club Aida apartments which look nice too, and are seemingly really close to beach, shops, etc.

Aww, that's lovely re. the engagement thing! How lovely - no wonder you like the place so much!!

You might surprise yourself tonight hun, you never know! Looking forward to keeping in touch with you through your diary and seeing how you get on. Good luck :) x

Good luck with your weigh in tonight, let us know how you get on. x

Thanks girls!!!

Stevie you will love Turkey the weather is amazing, the shopping is great and you can haggle for a lower price on most items!!!! My hubby loves to haggle lol!!! You can get loads of fake designer brands like ed hardy and replay and such. The Turkish people are lovely!!!! Yeah i don't think i could say a bad word about Turkey. It will be gd to have someone to chat to about it lol!!! We are going to a hotel called Club Turquoise its up a bit from the beach but the beach in Marmaris isn't what i would call a beach lol. They import the sand in every year to make the beach. we stay at the same hotel most years sad i know but my son loves it there and there kids club are amazing plus my son knows the lay out well now so i feel safer. Looking forward to keeping in touch

Hello!

Just dropping by to follow you, 3lbs is amazing you must be super chuffed, well done! It gives a great boost to carry on huh??

Looking forward to following you on your journey :) xxx

Woohoo, well done on your loss hun!! 3lb is fantastic - you'll have lost that 2st in no time :D

Thanks girls I am super chuffed!!! It has give me a wee boost and made me realise I can get there lol!!! If I lose a pound an a half next week I will get my club 10 so that is my goal for this week!!! I am gonna have to start the old body magic as well now the bright nights are in I have no excuse really.

Todays meal plan is:
Breakfast: 2 weetabix HXA and HXB with a banana and x2 mandarins
Lunch: Mug shot an apple and pear
Dinner: bacon, beef burger 5syns with an egg SW chips, carrots and green beans

Total syns for the day 5

I am having my sister round for diner tonight i am being bridesmaid for her in Aug next year so she is starting to make plans and have appointments for things now. As we are going to a wedding dressers appointment tonight I don't have much time so cooking a jarred curry for dinner. So looking forward to helping her pick out here venue dressing details. The best thing about being a bridesmaid is getting to help with the plans and not pay the bills lol.

Todays meal plan is:

Breakfast: Pear and banana
Lunch: pasta, tuna red onion Some mayo 4 syns tomatoes with pickles and an orange
Dinner: Chicken Curry (lots of veg in it) 8 syns using a jar with rice and SW chips

Total syns 12

Last edited:
I am having my sister round for diner tonight i am being bridesmaid for her in Aug next year so she is starting to make plans and have appointments for things now. As we are going to a wedding dressers appointment tonight I don't have much time so cooking a jarred curry for dinner. So looking forward to helping her pick out here venue dressing details. The best thing about being a bridesmaid is getting to help with the plans and not pay the bills lol.

Todays meal plan is:

Breakfast: Pear and banana
Lunch: pasta, tuna red onion Some mayo 4 syns tomatoes with pickles and an orange
Dinner: Chicken Curry (lots of veg in it) 8 syns using a jar with rice and SW chips

Hiya,

Food looks good today, is the jar 16 syns and you're splitting it between 2?
Sxxx

Yip thats right i might even add some chopped tomatoes to the jar and make it go between 3 ppl which would make it even less in syns.

Back