Operation shrink my butt! 1st goal - Lose 1 stone!

Going to report my loss for week one today, it hasn't quite been a week yet, well it's only been 5 days but.... -5lbs... Well happy with that, so next weight in will be a week tomorrow for my first full weeks loss. Hoping for another 2lbs in between now and then! Fingers crossed!

I have just calculated that to reach my goal for next june, I need to lose an average of 1.4lbs per week. Some weeks I won't lose I know this, but some weeks I will do better than 1.4lbs so heres hoping!

Cheers!

Well took dog out for a walk after dropped OH off at work, we went on the beach really early at 7am for a good walk. Got home and cleaned the kitchen, then made poached eggs on toast (335cals) We are having a roast dinner later which I am really looking forward to and even managed to squeeze in a little dessert too!

Tomorrow I am at university all day, so will have a bit of fruit for breakfast, fill up on zero cal drink, then off to uni. Lunchtime I will prob have poached egg on toast again as it keeps me full, then for tea a slim soup and another bit of fruit. I am eating little nectarines, 35cals and they supress my sweet cravings a fair bit too!

Tara x

Brilliant first loss, well done you! And just over 1lb a week average is perfectly doable.. plus, you can eat too, result :Dxx

Morning all,

+1lb after my UD yesterday, happy with that as I am sure that tomorrow after I weigh again it will be gone again. Hoping to shift another couple of lbs before monday, that will put me at half a stone and half way to my first goal of losing 1 stone! x

Cheers, just had a little clementine for my breakfast, feeling ok, not overly hungry, but having poached egg on toast for dinner, then cuppa soup and a hot choc in the evening x

TaraTeal said:
Going to report my loss for week one today, it hasn't quite been a week yet, well it's only been 5 days but.... -5lbs... Well happy with that, so next weight in will be a week tomorrow for my first full weeks loss. Hoping for another 2lbs in between now and then! Fingers crossed!

Well done, Hon! Brilliant start! X

Cheers! I am on DD today, feeling v hungry so having my poached egg on toast now, off to walk dog after for a good long powerwalk! haha hubby don't know it yet but he's coming too!

Well Up day today,,yyyyyeeeeesss! Starving right now. I am finding myself rather hungry on DD's after taking dog for a long walk so try and save some cals for when I do that. Another lb off this morning taking total loss to -6lbs so far, and it's been about a week now, my next official weigh in is monday, hoping for another couple of lbs by then but 1lb would do! My own veg juicer gets here monday which is just in time for my tuesday up day next week!
We are going to go out for bommy night and with it being an up day then I may have a yummy hot dog or something!

Enjoyed mu up day yesterday, woke up this morning with a really upset tum though :-( I am working today so DD should be fairly easy! fingers crossed anyway... I am doing fri and sat as DD's as sun needs to be up because we are going out for bonfire night... Have a good day everyone x

I don't know how but i managed until 5 with ony tea. water and diet coke.

In some ways it was almost easier but i was very busy.

At 5 i had a bowl of soup and will have dinner with my hubby later and as I have only had 150 calories I can have 2 LF sausages for tea :) so so so excited LOL

Yeah I am finding that, on my up day I was in the library all day working on an essay, came home at around 4ish and we had a big tea, but went allday only having a slice of toast in the morning, I am beginning to find it easier on DDs to try and last til tea and just have the one meal. I drink lilt zero and water to keep me feeling full up. I am having a DD today too because sunday we are going out and think I may ned the cals then, so will be an up day for me! Enjoy your up day today! x

Wow! So pleased I found this thread as I was looking into JUDD after another Minminer suggested I could try this. I am currently doing vlcd (Slim and Save) with the odd CD products from the past. I am on day 60 after months and months of failed restarts. However, weightloss seems to be much slower than when I last successfully did a vlcd but I'm fine with that but just been a little anxious and wanting to throw in the towel and eat "real food". Hope you won't mind my following you Tara (I do remember when you did SnS and you did brilliantly) as I am sure you will do very well on this. I am planning to stick to SnS at least until 10 Nov when I have a social event to attend and will see whether that is the appropriate time for me to start JUDD. Hoping I'd be able to ues the SnS products on DD's as I would find that easier.

I confess though I was cyncial about the losses on JUDD but clearly it seems to be working!

Hi Kira,

I don't mind at all.. I think any plans that restrict cals have to work eventually, and I think it's finding the ones that you get on with. I certainly like Juddd, and the DD's are a doddle after doing a vlcd so I doubt you would struggle. What I would say though is when you come off a vlcd there is every chance of a little gain when eating normally again, but if you go onto a plan like juddd, or ww, or sw, then I am sure it evens out after a couple of weeks.

Good luck! It may sound weird but I have only lost 6lbs so far on Juddd but it feels like more, my tummy has gone down lots already! x

Scales haven't moved since early this week, but happy with 6lbs so far anyway... Today I am going to juice some veg's again and drink that for two meals, then have my poached egg on toast for tea. Hoping to show a little more of a loss for tomorrow weigh in! x

Sounds like it is going very well Tara. I am still dithering about what plan to do after maintenance and my intial enthusiasm for JUDD has been dampened by further research. Not because I don't think it works but not sure if I would work with it. I think on thw hole most diets do work if one sticks to them and of course the calorie deficit is less than the body's output. I'm just not sure I could stick to such low calories on the DD and then eat normall given my history of 2 year practically of failed attempts to stick to a vlcd and actuallly lose more than 7 or 10 pounds!

So it is with interest I shall follow you and other JUDDERS. I suspect those you are going to sail through this because you did so well on vlcd last time and I think you have that strong mindset when you make a decision to stick with something.

Back