Operation Skinny ***** ...

She's paid and said she's going but I've actually not heard from her this week. I've just been in eat, sleep, work repeat mode. Will text her over the weekend. Hopefully she will still come x

I hope she does my lovely but if not I am sure you will still have a great time x

Yup last one done and dusted ... Normally I would have resorted to a takeaway but have weigh in tomorrow so being good and had gluten free Mac and cheese!

Just sorted out some of my Australia pics into frames that I bought. I'm a few pics short so need to re-order more online for the smaller frames. The ones I have put in look really good so far!

Yup last one done and dusted ... Normally I would have resorted to a takeaway but have weigh in tomorrow so being good and had gluten free Mac and cheese! Just sorted out some of my Australia pics into frames that I bought. I'm a few pics short so need to re-order more online for the smaller frames. The ones I have put in look really good so far!

Omg well done on the healthy choice (don't think I would have been that strong) x

We had macoroni cheese from waitrose not gluten free and about 500 cals for my small portion, going to regret that in the morning me thinks :/

Aww I bet they look lovely, I really like having photos up, I need to update my frames and when we went to centre parks I saw a frame I really liked and my mom got me it for Christmas so I need to get a photo printed to put in it :D

Gutted to have gained half a pound this week and honestly have no idea why :(

I think our bodies can just so this to us sometimes to wind us up. ... Stay strong and focused and you'll soon lose it again. ... Have you taken body measurements to see the losses as you might find that even though the scales say one thing a tape measure night say the opposite x

Gutted to have gained half a pound this week and honestly have no idea why :(

Have you followed ww perfectly? I honestly find unless you follow it to the point it won't really work.

Or it could just be an odd blip. Don't think anyone loses every week.

Don't get down heartened, just keep at it and the reward will come

Have you followed ww perfectly? I honestly find unless you follow it to the point it won't really work. Or it could just be an odd blip. Don't think anyone loses every week. Don't get down heartened, just keep at it and the reward will come
Yes I have with weeklies to spare too! Scales have been showing a loss all week and then got up today and they are showing up

Today has been lovely ... Went to a meetup at lunchtime and met some lovely girls and had a right laugh. Then I took myself off to the gym and hit 3k on the treadmill.

Attachments

• image-317768856.jpg
    image-317768856.jpg
    630.2 KB · Views: 20
Well done on your 3k :) it feels great when you finish it doesn't it? !

I love doing cardio at the gym. ... Everyone says it is boring but I just get in the zone and keep going. ... It's great for burning calories :)

That's what I do! They have tv's in front of the cardio machines at my gym so I'm usually listening to my music and reading the subtitles on the telly.... There's not a chance of getting bored! !!!

Back