Operation Skinny ***** ...

Went round to her house and her mum said she was out but was still going on holiday.

20 mins later I get a call from my friend acting all innocent saying she had been out with family ... She was clearly lying and I don't know why.

Mutual friend read the text but didn't reply ...

Anyway to cut a long story short she thought it was MONDAY morning we were going so if I hadn't spoke to her we would have missed it anyway!

I don't know what's going on but thanks to everyone on here for being supportive. Much love to you all xx

Omg message us when your in the airport so we know she defo showed up!!! Glad you got a hold of her though xx

Went round to her house and her mum said she was out but was still going on holiday. 20 mins later I get a call from my friend acting all innocent saying she had been out with family ... She was clearly lying and I don't know why. Mutual friend read the text but didn't reply ... Anyway to cut a long story short she thought it was MONDAY morning we were going so if I hadn't spoke to her we would have missed it anyway! I don't know what's going on but thanks to everyone on here for being supportive. Much love to you all xx

Oh blimey!! Hope all goes ok Hun and you manage to have a great holiday xx

I got my sunglasses from tesco -£8!

I got home yesterday ... Had a lovely holiday and have a lovely patch of sunburn right across my back where my bra rubs. So so sore :(

Things were generally ok with my friend ... There were a few moments where there was a bit of tension. She was chasing after this 23 year old waiter who worked in the hotel. He was nothing special but anyway she was obsessed! The last night we left the hotel and went out to an Irish bar and he said he would meet her there after 12 when he finished. After a few hrs at this bar I wanted to go back to the hotel. I was sore with the sunburn, skint as obv we had to buy drinks and the live band were two dodgy Tunisian guys lol.

Well she was not amused by that and went in a huff. We went back to the hotel and I just said to her I'm going to bed but you do what you want. So she did. She hung around waiting for him and apparently snogged him on the beach.

So of course in the morning she was all happy.

I felt huge all holiday and the all inclusive food wasn't great so I was eating pasta and bread etc every day so my belly has blown up like a balloon.

Going to take this week to get back on plan and weigh on Saturday!

Back