Operation Skinny ***** ...

I agree the sunglasses are lovely x

Ouch that must be so sore, hope it heals quickly =(

Well done, 3.5lbs is not a lot at all =) especially if there was lots of pasta and bread involved, I hope your tummy feels better soon and am sure you will get back into the swing of things quickly =)

Yeah I'm thinking the gain is partly belly bloat lol! Honestly I looked like I was 6mth pregnant and let's just say I'm glad to be home to have Andrex loo roll haha!!

Sunburn is pretty horrific ... Spent the day at home bra less as the straps are rubbing into it!

Hope it heals in the next few days.

Washing round one done!

Ha Ha, I am sure it is nice to get home and am sure your tummy will soon de-bloat now you are back x

My tummy is my worst area, finding out i am intolerant to wheat has helped but can't wait to lose more weight so my tummy gets smaller =)

Have you used aloe vera or after sun to help it recover? at least you can not wear a bra to make it more comfortable x

Lol how many loads do you have to do? I have spent all day cleaning and it looks amazing now but am just sitting down to start another assignment =/

he he well you had no food in what were you to do ;)

Well done on getting lots of healthy food x

I have fallen off again as nothing is happening when i am good and i am so stressed trying to make the final stretch with these last five assignments =/

Next week I am going to Centre Parcs so won't be calorie counting then he he x

Oh god why can't I get back on track .... Went out for lunch with my mum and we were planning on harvester. Nice and healthy eh? So we get there and the place is closed for refurbishment so it was Frankie and Bennys :( Nightmare!!!

Ur not alone I'm eating everything in sight at the moment!!!

It's so bluddy hard isn't it?

Oh yes!! I'm gonna try and restart tomorrow healthy shopping is being delivered within the next hour!! Xx

Trying to make new mini friends, hope it's ok for me to subscribe and occassionally say hi? Xxx

Seen this on twitter ... Very apt as 3 mths till Oz!

Attachments

• image-2639926936.jpg
    image-2639926936.jpg
    256.4 KB · Views: 76
Are you going to Austrailia??? Sooooo jealous!!!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm hanging in there with only 8 weeklies left which I will have to use on dinner tonight.

I went trainer shopping today and couldn't see anything I liked. Well I tell a lie I did but they didn't have them in my size!

The scales are up but it's also totm this week so dreading Saturday.

Yup going to stay with my friend in Melbourne in September for 2 weeks and doing a wee mini tour of Sydney and Adelaide and possibly Tasmania too.

Back