Operation Skinny ***** ...

Wow, sounds amazing!!! Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm hanging in there with only 8 weeklies left which I will have to use on dinner tonight.

I went trainer shopping today and couldn't see anything I liked. Well I tell a lie I did but they didn't have them in my size!

The scales are up but it's also totm this week so dreading Saturday.

Yup going to stay with my friend in Melbourne in September for 2 weeks and doing a wee mini tour of Sydney and Adelaide and possibly Tasmania too.

That is a lot to do in Oz in 2 weeks - if you don't have anything specific in mind in Adelaide I would miss it out, nothing much there except maybe Ocean Road Trip. We have family there and struggle for things to do when we go except visiting the market and shopping :) Melbourne is our favourite City with Sydney a close second - we were there for New Year last year and should be on everybody's bucket list but Melbourne is a fantastic place.
Have a wonderful time - sure you will.

Was out to lunch with my friend yesterday and had an amazing gluten free sandwich and lemon drizzle cake!

Attachments

• image-1690494947.jpg
    image-1690494947.jpg
    421.4 KB · Views: 57
  • image-2131622720.jpg
    image-2131622720.jpg
    374 KB · Views: 54
I'm good thanks chick ... How's your new flat coming along?

I went to class today fully expecting a gain as monster totm arrived but I was very happy when the scales said id sts!

Im going out for lunch today , I joined a meetup group to try and meet some new people as feeling a bit Lonely just now. Hopefully they are a nice bunch of people!

Thanks for the follow ViVa!

My lunch out was great ... The girls made me feel really welcome so hopefully I can get along to a few more events.

Back to nightshift for me tonight ... The sun is shining here in Glasgow so took the pooch to the doggy park so he could have a wee run around in peace and then came home and had a snooze.

I don't think that's mad, I really can't bring myself to go on my own with all the regular gym members watching me, i feel too intimidated too and I have no idea how to turn the blooming machines on in the first place, would look like a big lemon =(

Think i would be okay once i knew how to use them =(

Which ones do you do? how often do you try and go? x

Me and my bf did a trial at a gym before we moved and i liked the machine you can run on, the bike one and the arm and leg strengthening ones, just need the confidence to try one in this area now =/

I would go and join one but don't want to do the induction looking like a plonker lol x

Back