Operation Skinny ***** ...

Have a go at weight lifting. Doesn't burn as many cals at the time, but you burn more calories for hours after. Plus, I notice a bigger inch loss with strength training vs cardio.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

So here's today's workout. Felt very unfit but I guess I have to start somewhere. 3.5 mins on cross trainer 25 mins on treadmill using power walk app Rest of time used some of the weight machines to work arms and legs.

Attachments

• image-349259554.jpg
    image-349259554.jpg
    356 KB · Views: 65
  • image-4017908361.jpg
    image-4017908361.jpg
    301.5 KB · Views: 67
I love the pink cup! I was thinking of getting one for the car... Because I work out in the community I spend a fortune on juice whereas I could get a big bottle of cheap juice and just refill it ? how've you been? X

You should get one ... I'm totally drinking more now coz I have it!

awww another one =( do you work full time then x

Did you have a tasty lunch? x

By the way have you tried Honeybuns GF cakes and biscuits? they are amazingggggggg, i have looked all around my town for one and finally found a place that has them for sale, can not wait to eat it but am saving it for tomorrow as my friend is taking me out for dinner to celebrate finishing my course so i want to save my calories for that lol x

Yeah full time but not perm nights Although it's gonna feel that way over the next month lol.

I did have a nice lunch ... Was a bit naughty and had a burger and chips and then had rolls in work. Sooo needless to say I've been on and off the loo all night with a wheat induced tummy but it was a once off and back on plan tomorrow.

I've tried one of the honeybuns cakes... Think it was the chocolate brownie but wasn't too impressed with it!

Think they do different ones, did you try the brownie with chocolate buttons on and almonds in it? x I have mine looking at me now and am trying to work out if i can eat it today within my calorie allowance as it is so high, may need to have a walk this evening to make up for it lol x

I think the one I tried was with the choc buttons on and I just found it a bit heavy. I did try a lovely cake bar from thortons Cafe the other day that was gluten free!

Back