Operation Skinny ***** ...

Hey, sorry haven't been on for a while. Its all going on for you!!!! New man and everything. Seems like you are doing well on the whole, the odd bad week is natural enough for most of us, getting back on the wagon is what counts and I swim is a great start!

Loving the new picture!

Hey, sorry haven't been on for a while. Its all going on for you!!!! New man and everything. Seems like you are doing well on the whole, the odd bad week is natural enough for most of us, getting back on the wagon is what counts and I swim is a great start! Loving the new picture!

Aw thanks ... I dunno if I can count him as my new man but I'm enjoying the dates and the company so will see where it goes :D

I think we all fall off plan at some stage but the key is not thinking you have ruined everything - just keep going hun 1 meal isn't going to do that much harm

So yesterday I went to watch the gymnastics team final. By the time we got out I was starving so had an Indian last night. This week is just not happening for me at all. Planning a swim today to try and make up for my badness but doubt it will do much. Dunno why I'm finding it so hard this week when I was doing so well. Annoyed at myself ...

A swim will burn lots of calories :) we all have weeks like that Hun, maybe it is because you didn't get to go to your WI this week? try and draw a line and start a fresh :)

Lovely 35 min swim done ... Pool was getting busy so got out and had a wee chill in the spa.

Tried in vain to get some new jeans today as the ones I have a hideous ... Big and baggy and awful looking!

Evans was a no go ... Fitted in waist but legs and bum area baggy and horrible.

I just want a nice normal pair of jeans!

I'm having same problem with jeans at the moment. Really need to find a decent pair. Have you tried new look? I find theirs some of the better fitting ones. I'm pretty much living in dresses and tracksuit bottoms at the moment!

So here is the dress that I wanna wear on my birthday. It's exactly 7 weeks today till I fly out!

Please excuse the god awful pics of my face and hair ... I tried it on on a whim this morning!

Attachments

• image-939473302.jpg
    image-939473302.jpg
    472.3 KB · Views: 67
  • image-3568021370.jpg
    image-3568021370.jpg
    383.7 KB · Views: 69
  • image-3793133387.jpg
    image-3793133387.jpg
    383.6 KB · Views: 67
So here is the dress that I wanna wear on my birthday. It's exactly 7 weeks today till I fly out! Please excuse the god awful pics of my face and hair ... I tried it on on a whim this morning!

That is lovely, I really like the colours and it is a lovely length on you, bet you can't wait to wear it on your birthday x

Back