Operation Skinny ***** ...

Was messing around on Facebook looking at old pics and came across this god awful pic of me on holiday ... Compared it too the pic on Friday night.

Happy with the change :D

Attachments

• image-2891493339.jpg
    image-2891493339.jpg
    460.6 KB · Views: 66
I have had such a lovely weekend with friends ... Perfect end to my annual leave. The holiday pic was taken in oct 2012 .. I'm not at my biggest in that pic. All the wee changes keep you motivated :D

Glad you have had such a nice weekend x

Your picture looks great :)

Found a pic from when I was at my heaviest ... Jeeeeso! I swear I'm not fishing for compliments ... Just trying to keep myself motivated as I was feeling a bit meh in my outfit on sat night :D

Attachments

• image-1186767376.jpg
    image-1186767376.jpg
    375.1 KB · Views: 73
  • image-1063593225.jpg
    image-1063593225.jpg
    445.2 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Uuuugh back on nightshift for 4 ... Just about to head into work. Feeling very bloated after over indulging on Chinese food last night. Made some homemade soup today but wasn't quite ready for work tonight but will do the rest of the week. Hope everyone is well x

Hope it goes fast for you Hun, what time do you finish? :(

Lots of water for you then x

Ah Chinese! It's like my Kryptonite! Hope you enjoyed every mouthful :p Just remember its one meal, You can still stay on track and look at it like an epic treat.

Lots of water for you now! lol Hope your shift goes quickly lovely xx

Oh I did enjoy ... I've been struggling these past few nights but somehow managing to stay on track (just).

I'm still bloated tho and feeling rotten - that's what I get for indulging.

Almost finished this night then one more to go after this.

I've lost over 2.5 stone since that very first pic was taken. I feel disgusted by it and never ever want to get to that stage again,

I'm really really struggling this week. Over indulged and scales showing +4lb. I didn't make class on sat as I was so tired post nightshift. I have 5 weigh in's till I go away ... Why can't I just bluddy stick to this! Anyone wanna come and wire my jaw shut??

You joke about your jaw being wired shut but I have woke up with an infection in my jaw so chewing and swallowing is all hurting booo :(

You can get back into it my lovely x

I'm really really struggling this week. Over indulged and scales showing +4lb. I didn't make class on sat as I was so tired post nightshift. I have 5 weigh in's till I go away ... Why can't I just bluddy stick to this! Anyone wanna come and wire my jaw shut??
You can do it Hun, just keep going xx

You joke about your jaw being wired shut but I have woke up with an infection in my jaw so chewing and swallowing is all hurting booo :( You can get back into it my lovely x

Hope your jaw is better now binky?

I've carried on down my path of self pity and feeling horrible and bloated and fat.

I was out shopping with my mum on Monday and tried on several pairs of jeans and none fit. My current ones are hanging off me but yet I can't seem to find a pair that actually fit and are comfy and flattering.

The scales are showing as still 3-4lb up from last weigh in.

So just letting you guys know I'm still here but hanging by a thread ... :(

Hope your jaw is better now binky?

I've carried on down my path of self pity and feeling horrible and bloated and fat.

I was out shopping with my mum on Monday and tried on several pairs of jeans and none fit. My current ones are hanging off me but yet I can't seem to find a pair that actually fit and are comfy and flattering.

The scales are showing as still 3-4lb up from last weigh in.

So just letting you guys know I'm still here but hanging by a thread ... :(

My jaw is getting there thank you x

Oh my lovely no, don't feel sad, First thing is how are you doing getting on track with eating are you managing to eat back on plan? Second the jeans, have you tried taking your measurements and then looking online at stores to see which ones would have the best fit? It is hard to feel confident and be on track when you aren't comfortable in your clothes x

Third thing is how long until you go on holiday? the countdown should get you excited but also might help you set a mini goal for example to lose those 4lbs by holiday so you will feel better x

Massive hugs hun. It's so hard to keep going sometimes isn't it. Do you keep a food diary or anything that might help? Just try get back on track take one day at a time.

Back