Operation Skinny ***** ...

Thanks guys ... Sadly the friendship is never going to be the same. She moaned constantly about having to be a tour guide and spent most of the time talking or texting her boyfriend. Half the things she said we would do before I got there changed and she just didn't unsay and that this was a once in a lifetime trip for me.

Welcome home, good to have you back c

Glad you had a nice time but what a shame about the friend :(

Well done on staying the same x x

Missing the beach today lol

Attachments

• image-632782288.jpg
    image-632782288.jpg
    818.1 KB · Views: 111
Totally!!
I will not rely on anyone when it comes to achieving one of my next bucket list items!!

On the dating front I am seeing Mr date! He was very sweet and dropped me off and picked me up from the airport.

Oooo things are going well with Mr date then =)

Sooo i rejoined a ww class today. I've been messing around something silly since I got back from holiday but according to my card I've only gained 4.5lb.

I prob won't manage to stick to this class time but it suits till Xmas then I want to get back to a weekend class as that suits me better!

Hope you are all well!

I'm good thanks! Things are going well ... Moving nice and slow but I'm happy with that. Just what I need after the rotten time I had this time last year! How are things with you hunni? X

I am so pleased they are going well for you, slow is good x

I am trying to find a new job and still trying to learn to drive, that really is slow lol x

Finally my nights are finished and I'm a tired emotional mess..

I don't know what's wrong with me ... Just feel like randomly bursting into tears. Nothing has happened.

Anyway I struggled over the past few nights in work with naughty nibbles and Pringles. In hindsight it prob wasn't the best week to re start ww as I always struggle on them.

Just popping in to wish everyone a merry Xmas. I don't know why I rejoined as it's been a nightmare to stick to any plan these past 2 weeks due to catching up with friends and social events.

Planning on getting back to my sat class after Xmas and making a proper commitment to getting this weight off. I know I say this every year don't i lol.

Will leave a wee pic of some lovely Xmas flowers I got from Mr m !

Attachments

• image-2170060329.jpg
    image-2170060329.jpg
    753.5 KB · Views: 36
Back