Operation Skinny ***** ...

Just popping in to wish everyone a merry Xmas. I don't know why I rejoined as it's been a nightmare to stick to any plan these past 2 weeks due to catching up with friends and social events. Planning on getting back to my sat class after Xmas and making a proper commitment to getting this weight off. I know I say this every year don't i lol. Will leave a wee pic of some lovely Xmas flowers I got from Mr m !

I have put on a lb this month, it is just so hard staying on track when everything about Christmas seems to be based on food :/

I am hoping to join slimming world in January to help focus on reaching my goal, we can do it this year x x

They look lovely, what are your Christmas plans? Hope you have a lovely Christmas x x

Oh no I'm sorry to hear that Hun. Hope you're ok? I'm sure that the rest of this year will be great for you :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

So not had the best start to 2015 as things have finished between me and the guy I was seeing. How lovely of him to text on New Year's Day to say he felt we had to talk. Feeling very down at the moment. Hope you all had a lovely Xmas?

So sorry to hear this sparkles, I hope you are okay x x

Glad you're feeling motivated :) I've recently started calorie counting and am finding it quite good x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Oh my I sneaky peeled on the scales this morning and after only 3 days it shows a drop of 5lb!! I hope it sticks like that for official weigh in :D

Oooo that's great after 3days x

I am scared my loss won't show on my SW WI either as their scales are different as it is an evening class, do you use your home scales or official weigh in as your weight? X

How are you x

I'm back to classes as I need them as motivation. I weighed myself on my home scales before class on sat and they read the same but I have to go to a class on Sunday this week as working sat so dunno how they will compare. I'm doing good trying to keep as motivated as possible!

Classes are definitely motivating aren't they :) I am going to sit and fill out my food sheet thing for this week to take tomorrow night, I really hope I have lost as much as I think, will see tomorrow eeek x

Glad to hear you are motivated too, how's work etc? X

I made it to the gym!

30mins on treadmill and 10 mins on the bike. Earned me 4 activity points.

I know it's not much but it's a start!

Attachments

• image-1099747035.jpg
    image-1099747035.jpg
    424.4 KB · Views: 34
Classes are definitely motivating aren't they :) I am going to sit and fill out my food sheet thing for this week to take tomorrow night, I really hope I have lost as much as I think, will see tomorrow eeek x Glad to hear you are motivated too, how's work etc? X

Works not been that great tbh. Just trying to keep head down till my weeks annual leave in feb!

Back