Operation Skinny ***** ...

That sounds nice, where you thinking of going? X

I've seen a good deal for Blackpool for 2 nights it's a lovely hotel with pool and gym and you get dinner on 1st night. My pal however is starting to give me doubts that she might change her mind.

I showed her the deal and she's now saying oh we can see what else is out there etc and she's away to London with her new bf the week before etc.

To be honest come payday I'm gonna book the deal and I'm quite happy to go away myself for 2 days and chill in a nice hotel.

I've seen a good deal for Blackpool for 2 nights it's a lovely hotel with pool and gym and you get dinner on 1st night. My pal however is starting to give me doubts that she might change her mind. I showed her the deal and she's now saying oh we can see what else is out there etc and she's away to London with her new bf the week before etc. To be honest come payday I'm gonna book the deal and I'm quite happy to go away myself for 2 days and chill in a nice hotel.

You should do it, it sounds lovely :)

Good idea with the popcorn! Hope you enjoyed the film, what did you go to see?

I'm probably a bit odd - I love a busy day at work as I'll have little time to think about food so am less likely to snack, even though I've changed my snacks for healthier alternatives :D

Good idea with the popcorn! Hope you enjoyed the film, what did you go to see? I'm probably a bit odd - I love a busy day at work as I'll have little time to think about food so am less likely to snack, even though I've changed my snacks for healthier alternatives :D

I saw taken 3 ... It was a bit rubbish but hey ho it got me out of the house for a bit even tho this weather is wild tonight!

I work as a nurse so crazy days are not welcome I like nice calm shifts lol

Yesterday dragged for me as i knew i had to be weighed so was trying to be so good lol x How is your day going? x

I'm off today so at the moment snuggled up on the couch watching TV. The wind outside sounds awful!

Need to move and take benji over to my mums as I'm working the next 2 days and can't afford my dog walker.

I'm off today so at the moment snuggled up on the couch watching TV. The wind outside sounds awful!

Need to move and take benji over to my mums as I'm working the next 2 days and can't afford my dog walker.

I am currently also sat on the sofa watching Die hard 4, i really need to get up and start cleaning my way through the flat but i cant quite seem to get the energy, i find on busy days i am so productive but as soon as i have no plans i just sit lol x

Aww it is nice she can look after him though =) you watching anything nice x

That's benji all dropped off and just in time as the winds and rain have really picked up.

Planning on cleaning the place and putting nice fresh bedding on.

My mum had a go at me about managing my money better as I said I was struggling. Commenting about "all the meals out you have"

I eat out maybe 2-3 times a month and it's usually on the deals so it's not like I have 3 course a la carte meals and generally it's places like harvester.

She really annoys me sometimes. I'm skint because it's a 5 week month and I had a £96 vet bill plus owed my mum £65 towards car repairs!!

That's benji all dropped off and just in time as the winds and rain have really picked up.

Planning on cleaning the place and putting nice fresh bedding on.

My mum had a go at me about managing my money better as I said I was struggling. Commenting about "all the meals out you have"

I eat out maybe 2-3 times a month and it's usually on the deals so it's not like I have 3 course a la carte meals and generally it's places like harvester.

She really annoys me sometimes. I'm skint because it's a 5 week month and I had a £96 vet bill plus owed my mum £65 towards car repairs!!

Oh that's a bit harsh of her, January is a naff month anyway as its so long til payday, coupled with unforeseen bills, a few meals out isn't unreasonable. I'd say they're necessary! x

Hey sparkles! I've been awol for a whirlpool so thought I'd pop in and see how your doing? Xx

Sent from my LG-D855 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well the snow has fallen in Glasgow. Was a nightmare getting home from work last night roads were like a sheet of ice.

I gave into temptation in work yesterday to a roll n square sausage and Tattie scone which is was magic but not gluten free ... Thankfully my scales this morning are not showing signs of bloat although I'm not sure if I'm gonna make weigh in tomorrow. Will need to wait and see what the weather does.

I'm so gutted I'm not going to be able to make weigh in today.

Because I was working yesterday I couldn't make the class I joined so the only Sunday meeting is a 30 min drive away and the roads around Glasgow are horrendous with all the snow and ice that it's just too risky to drive.

I'm just gonna plod on this week and should have a mammoth result next week all being well!

Back