Operation Skinny ***** ...

Hi Sparkles - well done with your journey so far!! Just an idea for breakfasts if you have no time to sit and eat something proper - I buy a box of gluten free Nairns oat biscuits - they come in packs of 4 and nice to nimble on throughout the morning.

By the way i did a Contiki tour in south america and it was the best holiday I've ever been on. i too would absolutely love to go to New Orleans and tour the deep south.... one day it shall happen!! x

Woke up this morning really hungry so just had a lovely brunch of hash browns, mushrooms and 2 dry fried eggs. Yummy and all for 11 points! Going shopping with my mum in a bit and then have clubbercise tonight!

Well done, I always eat less if I can make bacon eggs and beans before I go out :)

Hi Sparkles - well done with your journey so far!! Just an idea for breakfasts if you have no time to sit and eat something proper - I buy a box of gluten free Nairns oat biscuits - they come in packs of 4 and nice to nimble on throughout the morning. By the way i did a Contiki tour in south america and it was the best holiday I've ever been on. i too would absolutely love to go to New Orleans and tour the deep south.... one day it shall happen!! x

Oh wow! What did you think of contiki? The tour that I am looking at starts in New Orleans and finishes in New York. Ideally would be going September next year so I can save up enough pennies! Any hints or tips would be most appreciated :)

Well done, I always eat less if I can make bacon eggs and beans before I go out :)

I definetly noticed the difference having something substantial. I didn't get that horrible hungry feeling till I actually got home and had dinner!

I went to clubbercise tonight and really enjoyed it then came home and gutted my kitchen. I bought some lovely new doorknobs to try and brighten up my cupboards and ended up bleaching everywhere as I went :D

I definetly noticed the difference having something substantial. I didn't get that horrible hungry feeling till I actually got home and had dinner! I went to clubbercise tonight and really enjoyed it then came home and gutted my kitchen. I bought some lovely new doorknobs to try and brighten up my cupboards and ended up bleaching everywhere as I went :D

Well done, bet it makes you smile every time you go I there now :)

Good luck for your weigh in x

Well done for the loss! Hope you have a nice time at the 40th.

I had such a good time! I felt good in my outfit and danced like a loon but I didn't care. It was definetly a much needed night out and I'm so glad for my friend as a she really deserved a good night :)

Attachments

• image-3360171642.jpg
    image-3360171642.jpg
    451.9 KB · Views: 40
  • image-3680389817.jpg
    image-3680389817.jpg
    497.4 KB · Views: 45
Back