Operation Skinny ***** ...

Ohh I didn't know you couldn't use that word! Let me know how you get on with the bags... I always wondered if you get much x

Sent from my LG-D855 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That's better than nothing I put mine in the charity bin at my daughters school as they get the money!

Another rotten sleep today. The pooch has had me up almost every hr and a half sooo tired and it's my last night tonight. Not looking forward to it as working with a colleague tonight who has been downright horrible to me recently :(

This week has been so hard I've got the serious munchies and I've just realised that totm is due so I'm putting it down to that. Trying to point everything that passes my lips tho so I am accountable and upping my water intake too.

Soooooo tired :(

So my last shift in work wasn't pleasent but thankfully it's over!

I'm now in Cardiff at a nursing conference. Haven't been too naughty food wise. The bath here is huge so I bought a bath bomb when out in the city centre and planning a nice bath after dinner!

Just here for one night and home tomorrow

Attachments

• image-3795904396.jpg
    image-3795904396.jpg
    471.5 KB · Views: 48
I love baths like that - do miss mine now we only have showers. It amazes me that Hotels still have baths like that - it must cost them a fortune in hot water because I bet everybody fills them up to the top - I would do the same as you and would stay in there for ages, probably with my Kindle.:)

Back