Operation Skinny ***** ...

Sooooo pleased this morning!! Weighed in and 3.5lb off ... So that's last weeks gain plus an extra half pound off! Well and truely back on track plus I am waiting for totm to show its head!

Well done my lovely that's great x

Oooo Tunisia sounds lovely bet you are excited x

Sooooo pleased this morning!!

Weighed in and 3.5lb off ... So that's last weeks gain plus an extra half pound off!

Well and truely back on track plus I am waiting for totm to show its head!

Well done x

Today I hosted a girls lunch on one of the groups I'm in and it went really well.

It was an Italian tapas place and unfortunetly not gluten free but it was a great day!

Totm has arrived with a bang so hoping it won't cause too many problems with weigh in this week. I realised that I only have 2.5lbs to lose to get my stone award. I would really love to get that on sat so trying to be really good this week!

Today I hosted a girls lunch on one of the groups I'm in and it went really well. It was an Italian tapas place and unfortunetly not gluten free but it was a great day! Totm has arrived with a bang so hoping it won't cause too many problems with weigh in this week. I realised that I only have 2.5lbs to lose to get my stone award. I would really love to get that on sat so trying to be really good this week!

Good luck at getting the stone award, you can do it x

Thanks everyone ... Didn't get a good sleep last night. I've had an ongoing problem with mice and last night I could def hear them in the kitchen cupboard. They are under the cupboard and I've mouseproofed it as much as I can but I was sure I could hear something.

I've woken up with a headache this morning and just the usual run down feeling totm brings. I want to do some form of exercise today so dunno whether to take benji to the park or go to the gym. I'm thinking the park since I don't know how long the nice weather will last!

Thanks everyone ... Didn't get a good sleep last night. I've had an ongoing problem with mice and last night I could def hear them in the kitchen cupboard. They are under the cupboard and I've mouseproofed it as much as I can but I was sure I could hear something. I've woken up with a headache this morning and just the usual run down feeling totm brings. I want to do some form of exercise today so dunno whether to take benji to the park or go to the gym. I'm thinking the park since I don't know how long the nice weather will last!

I don't think I could sleep if I could hear mice :(

Hope you feel better soon, I am currently taking the little one to walk in the park and feed the ducks in the sunshine, hoping it will make me feel better too x

I had a little snooze on the couch and then went out and did some weeding in the garden. Doing an extra shift in work tomorrow which I really can't be doing with but its all for the extra pennies lol x

I know what you mean, I can't wait to get my first full time pay check again :D

My wee shift was busy but fine ... Off today and tomorrow then normality resumes on Friday. It has been glorious here in Glasgow so I've been sat out in the garden and now off to the bingo with my pal. The scales are looking good for my stone award on sat hopefully they stay nice!! :D

Have a lovely time at Bingo, fingers crossed for your stone award x

I used to love going to bingo with my sister! The deal was who ever won would split it right in the middle... The one time i didnt go with her... she won £5000!! She took me out for my tea but £2500!?! can you imagine that on a random Tuesday evening?!!?

Omg!! That's insane! We had a deal that we would split anything over £50.

Happy girl again this morning 2.5lb off meaning I got my stone award and my 5% weight loss!!

Attachments

• image-1706630398.jpg
    image-1706630398.jpg
    417.7 KB · Views: 32
Back