Operation slim jim

I've just started chewing gum makes my mouth feel loads better.
I remember reading either on SnS website or guide book, chew gum but not for too long and there's a limit but can't remember the details, will find out.
But generally I chew for a short while to get the taste away and limit to 2 pieces a day

2 pieces a day, I could get thro 2 pieces and hour cus I chew the life out of it then get rid and have another. More cautious now tho cus I'm sure it bloats me x

Feel fab today and not hungry at all. Not sure if it's cus I didn't wake up 2 hours earlier for overtime or because I'm in ketosis. Either way I'm happy!
Also had a naughty sneaky weigh in and I seem to be 11lb down!!!!

Just had my 3rd shake... Beef curry noodle soup. Was delish! Changing to a lifestyle day tho and adding 2 eggs cus I don't fancy my last shake... Carbs and calories actually come in lower than if I have the 4th shake!xx

I love beef curry noodle soup, just had that now. Eggs are great, yeah some packs are nearly 170 cals and more carbs than pain protein

So in reality, 2 eggs might be better than a 4th shake anyway xx they tasted soooo yummy lol

I have just realised tho, the meal planner says I'm not eating enough calories *warning*

Last edited:
So I've made it to day 6, 100% apart from a minor hiccup with a borrucca!!

Starving already, today is going to be soo hard. At home, no routine. Food in the fridge and cupboards and it's bank holiday!! Considering weighing in early and have the weekend off and starting again Tuesday, nothing planned next weekend so I should be fine. But am I fooling myself, it's only me who will be disappointed with the weight gain Tuesday then small loss next Sunday. Fighting with my inner demons... Can u sense it LOL! Feel like a crazy women !

So I've made it to day 6, 100% apart from a minor hiccup with a borrucca!!

Starving already, today is going to be soo hard. At home, no routine. Food in the fridge and cupboards and it's bank holiday!! Considering weighing in early and have the weekend off and starting again Tuesday, nothing planned next weekend so I should be fine. But am I fooling myself, it's only me who will be disappointed with the weight gain Tuesday then small loss next Sunday. Fighting with my inner demons... Can u sense it LOL! Feel like a crazy women !

I'm just the same, I don't know what happens when it comes to Bank Holidays, holidays, birthdays.... Well anything actually that's not just a normal day. The best alternative is low carbing I think, we'll that's my plan anyway. I daren't come of completely as I don't want a huge struggle to get back on. Stay strong x

I'm trying to stay on plan. Just having my first shake. I have got some chicken out of the freezer tho just in case for tonight. If I don't eat it, I'll take it with my salad, to the BBQ tomoro xx sometimes I think ahh I can do it during the week and weekends off but then come Monday I can't get back on plan. Plus it's really not healthy cus I gorge on everything x

Yeah I feel the same. I'm avoiding carbs and keeping active, having at least one shake just to remind myself what I'm doing

Back