Operation Wedding Dress - The ProPoints Tour

I really want my dress to be just that little bit too tight so that I get a massive push to do something about my inches with exercise. I won't have alterations until early September so still plenty of time. I'm buzzing so much now I could just go running. Might get my ipod out tonight and go for a bit of a plod with the C25K.
I have just booked an appointment to go an see it on Thursday lunch time so I'll let you know how I get on. :)

Hiya jaly,
Dress looks fab, love the colour.
Diet is going well for you keep it up :)...
Sin3

Tuesday 29[SUP]th[/SUP] May

No breakfast again, busy with work.

Ham Salad Roll 10PP
Mini Cake for Karen’s birthday 4PP
French Fries 3PP

Asda GFY Tomata and Basil Soup 3PP
2 WW Pitta Breads 6PP
Salad 0PP
ELF Mayo 1PP

SS Milk in Tea 3PP

30PP
26 dailies
4 weeklies

Weeklies used do far ..... 16PP

I haven't updated for a few days. There's a reason, not that I fell off the wagon or anything but I've been feeling totally rough.
I was on plan all the time and withon points but Thursday night I went out with the girls for a curry. Only a Weatherspoons jobbie, no massive temptation for bhajis and samosas etc. but there was nothing to worry about anyway because I barely ate any because I was having such a great time, chatting and laughing with the girls. I counted everything and allowed it within my weeklies and lost 2lbs at WI on Thursday. So 1.5lbs in the bank for me so if this week does go horribly wrong, I have a little give.
Yesterday was spent in a hungover mess, I didn't eat anything except a roll with sausage, egg and bacon which turned out to be sausage, cheese and chilli and with a hangover was disgusting so I didn't eat it! I just drank fluid all day and had a couple of bags of crisps. Could've been so much worse but luckily, I felt THAT bad I didn't order a pizza or get a drive thru McDonalds!

Today is Saturday, I'm off shopping for the mini bridesmaid today. She'll be 5 and with a bit of luck will be pretty easy (and a lot cheaper) to sort out. Also going to pick up the wedding rings that are now in :) Don't know what I'll do with them once they're here but at least I won't have to worry about them.

Happy bank holiday weekend everyone. Hope you all manage to stay on plan and enjoy the jubilee celebrations. :)

Well done on the weight loss and for staying in control food wise,sorry to hear about the hang over though! That's not so good! Hope you have a fab weekend and all goes well shopping for your mini bridesmaid :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Well done on the weight loss and for staying in control food wise,sorry to hear about the hang over though! That's not so good! Hope you have a fab weekend and all goes well shopping for your mini bridesmaid :0)

Thank you. Mini BM sorted thanks to Debenhams and 20% off! Bargain! Just had a mcdonalds though so eaten into my points today already. Bloody town and no healthy choices!

Just popping over to say I've not stopped or fallen off the wagon, I've just had my operation so I'm drugged to the eyeballs on pain killers! Not killing my appetite unfortunately but I'm very tired. Hope you're all doing well. Diary will resume shortly! :)

HelsAngel said:
Just popping over to say I've not stopped or fallen off the wagon, I've just had my operation so I'm drugged to the eyeballs on pain killers! Not killing my appetite unfortunately but I'm very tired. Hope you're all doing well. Diary will resume shortly! :)

Aww take care hun and will catch up with you soon :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
How are you now?

I'm doing ok thanks for asking. Nice of you to stop by. Not working, not shopping and not cooking is taking it's toll on being aware of what I'm eating but I should be back at work by the end of the week. So back on plan 100%. Twelve weeks to go!

How's things going with you? Doing ok?

HelsAngel said:
I'm doing ok thanks for asking. Nice of you to stop by. Not working, not shopping and not cooking is taking it's toll on being aware of what I'm eating but I should be back at work by the end of the week. So back on plan 100%. Twelve weeks to go!

How's things going with you? Doing ok?

That's good that you will soon be getting back into things..ooh at 12 weeks to go! All going good thanks for me,I did put on a quarter of a pound on Friday but was totm so not to worry ;0)

Back