Opinions please

shelz

Silver Member
As can be seen from my profile I have a stone left to loose until goal. I have been off Cambridge products for about 6 weeks now and my weight has stayed fairly constant - fluctuating the odd couple of pounds here and there. I have been gymming 3-4 times a week for half an hour, mainly cardio as I cant do weights and most weeks I have been swimming or for a long walk on one of the other days. I *really* enjoy exercise now too, never thought I'd say that ever!

I am quite happy that I can maintain at the moment having lost almost 3 stone on the Cambridge plan. I just really want this last stone to go once and for all so I can be happy and enjoy life as I should be doing.

Can I have some opinions as what route you think I should be taking please? Do you think I should go back onto the 810 program and stay here until I am quite near to goal and then up my calories gradually again to maintain? Or do you think I should just follow a program such as weight watchers?

I have contacted my CDC once again to see what she recommends but I would like some general opinions too please. What would you recommend?

Thanks in advance
Shelz

I think it's one of those decisions only you can make. I'd say for one stone, you could do it by moderating your diet and exercising more. That'll help to tone up your figure as well which is a major thing I believe once you finish CD or LL or any VLCD - to tone up to look good. From your stats, your bmi is within normal range anyway so it might be a better option anyway - are you happy/comfortable where your weight is now?
There are many many diets out there if you do want to lose that stone and get to bottom end of normal bmi. It's a case of finding what suits you really.
Why did you stop cambridge in the first place?

It is a hard one. For me, I know only Cambridge sole source works. I came off it for a few weeks and tried slimming world and 810 and my weight stayed the same (then had a massive blow out and put on half a stone) so it's back to sole source for me.

But your BMI is under 25 so that's not an option for you. If you find the routine of CD 810/1000 works for you then give it a bash. You can always stop again if it's not working.

Back