Extra Easy opinions please!

cheekylau

Could someone check my food diary for me please feeling so bloated at the moment and feel like im heading for a gain on Monday. Have tried a few different things this week and its a difficult weekend with my little girls birthday today and my fiances birthday tomorrow just so much temptation. I know if tomorrow i still feel that im going to have a gain i will give in and hit the birthday treats. I know someone will have some words of wisdom for me.

Do you have a link?!

Looking at your diary it looks like you are doing fine, I'm a bit confused as to where you think the problem is as you are having plenty of superfree, minimal syns and using your healthy extras. If you are feeling bloated remember to only eat until you are satisfied, not full (something I struggle with). I find it helps to slow down when eating and really chew and appreciate each mouthfull. It takes time for the "im full" message to get through so by slowing down it should help you. Another trick I try is to dish up my meal with the superfree, then take a third of the non superfree away (if its not incorporated in the dish) and put it on another plate. When I finish what is on my plate I give myself 15mins before deciding if I need to eat the other portion. More often than not, I don't and it makes a good lunch size for the next day :)

Thanks for the reply i do have a real issue with portion control due to years of starving and binging in the past and i have to finish what is on the plate even if i am full and thats due to it being drummed in as a child. I really need to look into this and try and cut down my portions a bit otherwise i know after reaching target eventually it will go back on again. Think im just a worrier and dont think i can achieve my goals even though i have come this far and can see i am doing it.

Thanks girls
Actually it is the week before * week so could b to do with that but never usually suffer from bloating at all. Never tried peppermint tea will give it a try have introduced green tea this week see if that makes any difference. Just feel so frustrated coz i feel so big and heavy and its so unusual 4 me.

Weigh in tomorrow so just have to wait and see but fingers crossed and pleased with how i handled this weekend very different to how it would have been 4 months ago.

Sts this week first time i havent lost so maybe time to make a few changes.

It might drop off you next week though sometimes if you stay the same you end up having a good loss the week after x

Back