Opinions please

Sass

Silver Member
Hi All,

I've decided tonight that i want to get back onto a diet wagon......so now i need to decided what diet to do. I've more or less done most diets out there but never even heard of slim and save. I have a few questions i hope some of you on here wouldn't mind sharing your opinion on the diet.

My biggest question is:

What do you all think about the taste? Is there anyone here that has tried Cambridge and how would you compare the shakes, soups and bars to the Cambridge ones?
what is the weight loss like?

Cant think of anything else right now but would love to hear what you all have to say about the diet and its products.

Hiya

I have done Cambridge in the past, and personally I think most of the SnS products are nicer - and there's MUCH more variety. The diet is very easy to stick to, plus you can also have 200g of approved vegetables and 150ml skimmed milk a day, which in my opinion makes the diet much more liveable in the long term as you can have a few teas/coffees and you get a bit of "real" food with your meals each day.

I've only been on it 3 weeks but you can see my losses in my signature - and I had a sneaky weigh in today and look to be heading for a good loss in week 4.

Others will add their thoughts, but from what I've read on here most people seem to find the losses on Sns every bit as good as Cambridge/Lighter Life. Do bear in mind thought that there's no counsellor involved on SnS, so if the support of a counsellor is important to you, that's worth bearing in mind x

I haven't done cambridge or any other VLCD for that matter, but I really like the packs. Obviously not everything is to everyone's tastes but for me they are good. There's a thread on here reviewing all of the products you should check that out.

My losses are in my signature - last weeks loss was after 2 days off plan so that's why it's so low.

Good luck!

Well done both of you on your losses so far!

I think i will give this a try. Been and had a read of the review thread and seems its a very individual thing re taste but the good thing is most people think the products are very good. Good luck to you both on the rest of your journey.

Back