Opps - I've over syned!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by RM07, 16 March 2009 Social URL.

1. RM07

RM07 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7.5lb(33.48%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    After posting on the 'Do you save your syns?' thread I thought it best to tot up how many I'd had so far this week.

I wish I hadn't - since last Wednesday after WI I've had 122.5 syns :eek: I blam the other half as he bought a box of cornettos and we had easter eggs in the house (which although we meant to save until Easter they have already gone!)

I really don't want to put on this week... any ideas on what I can do?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. vicky82

vicky82 Meh

Diet:
    Being healthy
    Draw a line under it and start again. I count my syns daily as I would go off the rails with them :p

4. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.5lb(19.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    When is your WI day? Wednesday? Same as me :)

Lots and lots of superfree food and exercise, exercise, exercise. Anything that gets your heart rate raised and so you feel slightly sweaty...

5. RM07

RM07 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7.5lb(33.48%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm drawling that line - nothing I can do about eating them now and tbh they tasted bloody good! AF arrived last week and my sweet cravings were just too much.

I bought an Ab Cruncher thing at the weekend so I will give that a go... just looking at it brings me out in a sweat!

I will have to go back to counting them daily or planning my syns as I was noting it all down on the online food diary but I didn't realise how many I had gone over by! Too many flexi days I think... or just not worrying about it all totting up!

6. RM07

RM07 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7.5lb(33.48%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ok so at lunch I went and weighed myself (I know I shouldn't!) and apparently I've lost 2.5lbs... and these scales weigh heavier than the SW ones. Maybe my previsous good week is about to reveal itself now AF has gone. Or I could just be getting my hopes up!

7. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Fingers crossed that you get the news you want at your official WI!! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.