Opps think I might be overdoing the water.

thinkingthin1974

Hi All,
Just been reading through some posts and I think I might have drunk to much water over the week.
I normally drink around 5 pints a day, is this too much? Will it affect my 1st wi?
And why didnt I get told this?????
Thanks in advance for any replies,
Kerry

Im not sure what 5 pints equates to but you should be having atleast 2litres a day. 5 pints doesnt sound like you are over doing it at all.

Actually that probably isnt enough, you should be having 3 to 4 litres a day which is approx 6 to 8 pints!!!! get that water down you, the more you drink the more you lose!!!!

LT recommends a minimum of 2l (roughly 4 pints) and a maximum of 4.5l - excluding your 'shake' water, but including tea/coffee.

I usually drink 4 pints a day (about 2 ltrs) and 4 cups of tea a day (green tea with a sweetner) seems to do the trick, although now i'm in keytosis and my tongues is furry, i'm drinking more!!!

:cry: wish i could drink more i hate water but it does help ..
drinking 2 ltrs a day is enough if i can manage it so i think your doing ok

debz x

Hi,
Thanks for the replies,mthought I had screwed up my 1st week for a min.
Will try to drink some more water, fingers crossed for tomorrow.
Thanks again,
Kerry

I only manage 2 litres each day and I'm more than happy with my weight-loss... 5st 5lb in 14 weeks! x

The water can be a bit of a challenge some days. I try and have a couple of mineral waters for variety as well. I also find continual sipping rather than trying to glug down loads helps me to. I always try to do about 3litres. It keeps the hunger at bay too.

as every1 has said try upping it a little. i`v been struggling the last 2 days with my water intake the last couple of days so im forcing myself at the mo lol which isnt good as i hate water.. good luck hun xx

Back