Orange Flavoured CD Meal Bar

That's_So_Fetch

Gold Member
If you like Jaffa Cakes you will love this bar :) . I had one today and it was heaven :drool:. It felt so good to eat something kinda normal again. All the other bars are ok but only this one tastes like a proper chocolate bar, if you know what i mean. :p

Anyway, just thought i would let you know incase anyone was curious about which bars are nice. :rolleyes:

I will be trying cranberry next week, hope its nice.

Week 3 weigh in tonight, arrrgh, so nervous. Hope i lose at least 3lbs :innocent0001:

Hope everyone is having a good day xx :)

Hey

Good luck tonight, my WI too! Fingers crossed, I get to try the bars this week cant w8;)

Noelle xx

good luck for your weigh ins tonight, peanut was my fav!

Thanks guys. I hope it goes well. I wish i could get weighed in the morning because i always weigh more at night, nevermind.

My favourites so far are orange, peanut, chocolate (when its been in the fridge for ages). Trying cranberry next.

xx :)

I love the orange bars yummmm cant wait until I can have some.

i loved the orange bars, the only one i havent tried is peanut as i dont like nuts, i didnt like the cranberry one tho, good luck for WI :)

Hey everyone

Just backfrom my WI and I lost 4lbs, I am so pleased thought I hadnt lost any, and I got the bars for this week!! Just tried the toffee one its gorgeous!!

Hope u all doing well

Noelle xx __________________

Hey everyone

Just backfrom my WI and I lost 4lbs, I am so pleased thought I hadnt lost any, and I got the bars for this week!! Just tried the toffee one its gorgeous!!

Hope u all doing well

WOOOO HOOOO !!!

way to go Noelle :D :D

keep up the great work !!!
Debz x

I LOST 3LBS!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :bliss:

Hey everyone

Hope u all doing well

Way to go Noelle :D. Fingers crossed we do well next week!!

xx :)

Well done Noelle & MaybeBaby - great losses there guys, enjoy your bars too, I loved the Orange and the Toffee - my favs, but in fact like all the bars :D

Now I think its the worse bar funny how people are x

Well done on your weight losses.

I like ALL the bars, but love the choc/orange, peanut, cranberry and caramel the best ..... suppose that only leaves 2 that i don't love the best!!! And I like them lots!!!!

Hi
I tried the cranberry bar today for the first time and its my FAV. It tasted like the Cadburys Brunch Bar to me, I'll be having LOTS of those next week:D
Love

Hey Maybebaby

Congrats on ur loss :), and good luck bin let us know how you get on

xx

I have to agree on orange bar by the way!!!
I didn't think I would like it, so only took 1, I REALLY wish I had taken more, because they are totally yummy!

Just tried it just now and I am in heaven!

yep,

orange and peanut ones are my preference as well....

Well done maybe_baby

Keep going strong and drinking ur 5lt a day

Hey guys, thank you for all your kind comments. I didnt think i would lose any weight this week so it just felt great. I think the little extra cals in the bars helped. Anyway, Got to try and lose 4lbs next week. I dont know if i will, but i can try.

I tried the cranberry bar today, it was ok. It kinda tasted funny, a bit strong for me. But it was nice. I have chocolate, peanut and orange for the rest of the week. mmmmmm.

Happy munchin xx :)

Back