Step 1 Sole Source And so it begins..................

Oh wow how fantastic Dolly! Another mini-goal down, never to be needed again. We're well into the swing of this. Well done you. :wee:

I have made it to day 20/60.

I am a third of the way through this first CWP challenge of mine and I am super proud of myself!

I am having a lazy Sunday at home while my husband has gone to work, he also done the housework yesterday the wee diamond that he is.

I'm currently catching up on CBB then I am not sure what I am going to do.

Dxxx

Well done Dolly for day 20👏👏👏👏,so I've checked my wardrobe today and 3/4 of the clothes don't fit me!!!I just wanted to sreeeeeeem😥😥😥.So from tomorow its day 1 for me!!!😉.Lots of ginger lemon tea for me!

I have made it to day 20/60.

I am a third of the way through this first CWP challenge of mine and I am super proud of myself!

I am having a lazy Sunday at home while my husband has gone to work, he also done the housework yesterday the wee diamond that he is.

I'm currently catching up on CBB then I am not sure what I am going to do.

Dxxx
Brilliant. Day 20! Hope you enjoyed your lazy day Dolly. I'm on day 13 and still going well. 2nd WI tomorrow - fingers crossed!!!

Oh good luck tomorrow, check in and let me know how you get on!

Aw it's been a great wee day.

I've just this minute finished the last of my 3l of water for the day so gonna get to bed soon.

Will need to be up at 6am tomorrow to make sure I can get to work on time with this weather, its been very snowy here.

Day 20/60 - DONE

Dxxx

Planned Days Off 2018
3rd March 2018 - My birthday celebrations with Mum
4th March 2018 - My birthday celebrations with Husband
1st April 2018 - Easter at Dobbies with Mum, Sister, friend and the kids
13th April 2018 - Blues Brothers and overnight in Edinburgh with Sister
14th April 2018 - Day out in Edinburgh with Sister
17th May 2018 - Evita with friend
19th May 2018 - Wicked with Mum, Sister, Niece
8th June 2018 - Derren Brown with Husband
9th June 2018 - Wicked with friends

Jeez that is a lot! But better to be planned and know that these dates are coming then when they are done getting straight back on it.

And I am really looking forward to all of these dates, life is for living aswell.

Dxxx

Here to join. I am currently on lipotrim x

Hiya hun. Week 2 this wee

- 5lbs

Waheyyyyyy

Marks a stone loss.
Sw- 13st 10.8lbs
Cw - 12st 10.6lbs

Still a way to go yet but a good start!

NSV
I could zip up my coat this morning :classic_big_grin::classic_big_grin::classic_big_grin:

Dxxx
Excellent. It's those things that make the diet worthwhile!

I have a modest 2lbs off this week. Hoping for more next.

I was the same this week Spinoza will admit to feeling the teeniest bit disappointed for like 5 minutes but then I thought I have lost 11lbs in 2 weeks which is amaze!

I'm really hoping for 3lbs this week!

Dxxx

I like your positive mental attitude. I'm 9lbs down - that's brilliant too! :D

Have now picked myself up - was feeling like throwing the towel in completely this morning. Bet we both lose 5lbs this week. :p

Back