Ordered from Dukan site

CPL

Dukan Veteran
Ive ordered some flavourigs, noodles and choc spread from the Dukan site, just not sure how long they take to arrive. Does anyone know, on average, how long they take to come?

Mine comes 48hrs delivery, v reliable, what did you get?

Nothing yet, ordered them on Friday just not sure how long they take to come, maybe tomorrow then?

Ive ordered flavourings, coconut, blueberry and something else that i cant remember, noodles and Dukan nutella

Sounds good, I'm addicted to the praline flavouring at the minute and really enjoying the noodles too. You'll probably get them tomorrow.

48 hrs for mine to, so with weekend probs tomorrow. I tried to order the other nigh and its not accepting my info, so Im lost at what to do xxx

Why wont it accept your info then? Try reregistering

My stuff still hasnt come although i have an email to say they have received my order

when I tried to reregister it said a email address already active and I know im using the right user name and password so will hae to email customer care as the new password thet gave me is not working either it will be me thick as a block of wood xxx

Have you tried a different computer? They normally send you your password by email

They did but it didn't accept it honestly you wouldst think i worked on a computer 90% of the day

oh no, is it worth an email and chase them up.

About Dukan time

Back