Ordered the Solo Slim RC food

jennybeth79

Silver Member
Well new year new me so Ive ordered the RC solo slim food. Just have to wait for them to arrive and try loose some weight while I wait. :) Happy New Year everyone xx

Well day 1 following RC amazing inch loss plan with food I have in while waiting for the solo slim to arrive so I dont have to think :)
Weighed in today 21st 1.5lbs so thats 3.5lbs lost this week WOOP WOOP on the way down and thats the way its going this year DOWN!!!!

I'm really curious how you rate the meals when they arrive - I presume these are the ones in pouches? I love the idea but I'm a bit suspicious of ready meal type food so a quality report would be greatly appreciated!

Good luck for the new year, keep the positive attitude! :D

Will try and report :) its my way of trying to control myself with out milkshakes or blenders

Thankyou x

well the foods arrived. So will let you know how the first bit is at lunchtime

well first soup eaten.. Vegetable It was nice big chunky pieces of veg in it so definately real food. yummy

Sausage casserole for tes it was very yummy

Happy days Jenny, sounds like so far so good. They do say that the solo meals are nice I suppose it's just finding all the ones u like. Keep it up Hun xx

I must say ive spent the day hungry but I think its due to actually sticking to the calories for the day 1200 cals isnt alot when your 21st and used to eating alot

hi! im thinking of calorie counting after a monthor so in exante. can you have extra veggys with the RC solo slim meals?? or fruit?? thanks

hi! im thinking of calorie counting after a monthor so in exante. can you have extra veggys with the RC solo slim meals?? or fruit?? thanks

You can have green veg and fruit as snacks twice a day :)

Hi Jenny just wondering how you are doing. It's been five days since i started on solo slim. Bought a months supply and really enjoying it. It would be great if we could share our experience as we are on the same diet and our goal weight lost similar. Hope to hear from you soon. Nath

Hiya
I bought a weeks supply and havent yet finished them. havent been doing it properly completely but have been following RC still but planning on ordering some more when I have money. But would love to do it together :)

hi Jenny,
I only bought it for a month to see if i am more successfull than if i had cooked the food myself. The rules are quite straight forward but i love the fact that i can get everything ready the night before and i know exactly what i have to eat the next day even in the evening when i get home from work. I am not going to the classes but i go swimming every other day. I weigh myself on monday so i can't wait to see my second week's result. Do you go to the classe? Have you got the mesuring tape ? I got it free in the month supply. my friend swears by it. she says even if you don't lose very much in lbs you could see the difference on the tape. Anyway you are doing great! that's over half a stone you lost so far. Hope i do as good on monday.
take care x

Back