Ordering Issues

Steve54

Hello All I ordered this yesterday morning and payment has been taken.
I have had the email of confirmation, but not the one confirming its been dispatched.
This is my first order.
Has anyone had any issues in the past?
Tried calling but the message just keeps asking me to email

Last edited:
Hi there I never received a dispatch notification but my package arrived within 7 days (I am not in UK), the only problem I had was that I was 3 packs missing but I emailed the company and got an apology within a couple of hours and an assurance that they would post the missing ones out asap. They arrived within 7 days too. So I was more than happy with that.

I didn't receive my despatch email either, but I contacted Exante via their online email form thingy and they chased it up straight away for me, confirming the anticipated time of delivery and the delivery number.
The products arrived about five minutes after that! (the day after I'd ordered them).

Fingers crossed they will be there when I get home. I added a note to leave with a neighbour or in the blue bin.

edit. thanks for the replies people

They couldn't deliver yesterday due to the high winds. My neighbour has just signed for this. I shall start on monday as we have guests round for dinner on saturday.

Within minutes of completing the order I usually get an email to say 'thank you for your order' blah blah.. then a few hours later I get an email from fullfilment giving me a brief on my order, and tells me I can track my order the following day and get a time of delivery. Then the following morning I get a delivery time :)

Back