• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Oriental Pear

Yasmine

One last chance
S: 13st10lb C: 11st10lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 24.9 Loss: 2st0lb(14.58%)
I think it would be in the same category as any other pear.

S: 14st13lb C: 14st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 38.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
whats different between a normal pear and an oriental pear? - Not taking the piss, would genuinly like to know :p

I know them as Nashi Pears. They are very nice - very white flesh, and crispy, a bit more like an apple than a pear, but not really quite like either, if you see what I mean! They are very juicy.

They are from the same genus (Pyrus) as other pears, so they are fruit and superfree.

Wikipedia has information and pictures:
Pyrus pyrifolia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You have reminded me that I haven't had one for ages, so thank you - I will try to get one today.

S: 15st5lb C: 13st5lb G: 9st0lb Loss: 2st0lb(13.02%)
its like biting into a not so hard apple! they taste like 1/2 apple and 1/2 pear there delicious and at asda its 8 for £2( they come in packs of 4) there worth trying while on offer

Wow! That's cheap! Must get myself off to Asda tomorrow. It's at the other side of Reading from me, and a real pig to get to, but that makes it worth the effort and I can get some wholemeal pitta at the same time.

S: 15st5lb C: 13st5lb G: 9st0lb Loss: 2st0lb(13.02%)
Wow! That's cheap! Must get myself off to Asda tomorrow. It's at the other side of Reading from me, and a real pig to get to, but that makes it worth the effort and I can get some wholemeal pitta at the same time.
there doing 6 packs of mullar lights any 2 for £3

OK - it's off to Asda tomorrow then. It's not that far - it's just that getting from the north of Reading to the south involves faffing about with one-way systems and is usually too much trouble. But this time I will make an exception!!