Original Days

ickleladynat

I'm struggling a bit with things to take for my lunch on a red day.

Does anyone have any ideas?

There is a microwave at work.

I'm all out of ideas! :break_diet:

hello you ok??ham,tuna ,mackeral,bacon quiche,mince pork and apple loaf,chicken,

Yeah i'm good thanks hun. How's you? I struggle so much with red days. I'm already come tea time it's just finding stuff to take to work x

What about quorn sausages, you could cook them at home and warm them up in microwave later, with plum tomatoes on toast.
How about a ham or tuna salad and a slim-a-soup, if you don't want to use syns have a chicken or beef bovril, i love the chicken one.
This morning i cooked myself an omelette and warmed it up for my lunch in microwave in work, lovely. Hope these help. xxx

Thanks Lou they do help. Does heating an omelete in the microwave taste already?

Yes mine was fine. xxx

yeah im ok bit fed up really.i listed a few things that i take sometimes take to work normally have it with salad..to be honest i only tend to have about 2,3 red days a week

I'm a green girl myself. I'm trying to have a few more red days. See if the varity boosts my weight loss. a bit x

I've had a tuna sandwich for work tomorrow at the min. But mam had no bread in so I've had to use a big fat bun .... I don't really want it as it'll be a few too many syns me thinks x

well theres no harm in trying..but then it shouldnt really make any difference..but saying that you dont want to be eating the same foods day in day out..i ll think about it some more for you x

could you maybe do a 'nuke up'? It's like a fry up or grill up as we call it in our house, but nuke it in the microwave? I do it all the time. Nuke the bacon, tinned tomatoes, scramble two eggs mixed with 6 tbsp milk or half milk half water. Use some beans as your HExB or bread from your HExB?

My hubby nearly died when he saw my nuke up plate full one lunch time and asked if I was really going to eat 'all that' and still lose weight.. oh yes, you better believe it LOL

Back