Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Original, Green or Extra Easy???

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Wants2bayummymummy, 20 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Wants2bayummymummy

Wants2bayummymummy Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi there,

It's been great reading through all your posts and sucsess stories.

Please help I re-started SW last week and have been following the extra easy plan. I have found it hard to get my head round as in the past I have followed the red or green days. Has anyone else found it hard?

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I think once you understand it its pretty simple.. i much find it better than red and green, much more easy and less planning.. and better losses xxx

4. CamilleBates

CamilleBates Alomst there :)

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(24.71%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I've only ever done EE, as I only started this year. My mum did SW years ago, but has just re-joined and can't get her head round EE so sticks to Green.

5. LessofLou

LessofLou Full Member

Im still doing mix2max as I am not organised enough to do just one thing all day, and I like having 2 hexb's.
    While it continues to work I will stick with it!

6. funcurls

funcurls Never gets tired of SW!

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I can see why people who are used to red and green want to stick with what they know, but for me EE is just amazing because I can make practical meals for myself and my dh without too much thought, apart from obviously what's going in them!! I do a lot of pasta and meat dishes, curries with rice, risottos with prawns/other fish, bangers & mash, chicken, prawn, pork or beef stirfries which I love with noodles, jacket potatoes with tuna, cooked breakfasts of eggs, free or low syn sausages and baked beans, chicken, SW chips and mushy peas, curry & SW chips, steak and Jacket or SW chips and peas, the list is endless really and whilst I can do the odd green/red day from time to time, I just find EE fits in more easily with my lifestyle/tastes! I can't really see why people find it so tricky- as long as you just have 1 each of HEXs and make sure you put plenty of veg/fruit with your meals you're sorted!x

7. Wants2bayummymummy

Wants2bayummymummy Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you guys. You have all done amazing so it must work.

I will keep at it and see how i get on tomorrow night at wi.

Keep at it & i hope you all have a good week.

8. malaika

malaika Lover of Extra Easy

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Good luck!
    I first did SW years ago, and reached target doing red and green but fell off the wagon then and a few times since. I found EE perfect for me and really easy. It does seem too good to be true but it does work!
    I know some people do find it hard to get their head around it after doing red & green but those I know who did try EE do enjoy it.
    So, see how it goes. You may be pleasantly surprised.

9. lemon_fizz

lemon_fizz Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.02%)
    Diet:
    SW - EE
    Hiya, I only do EE now. Have done red and green in past but fail on them as find they are not 'real life' enough to stick to long-term. EE is just like normal eating, except the weight drops off! I am confident I will stick with this for life and plan to keep going to Class as support.

I really don't want to have to lose the same two stone again (and again and again and again!). All the best.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.