Original, Green or Extra Easy???

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Wants2bayummymummy, 20 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Wants2bayummymummy

Wants2bayummymummy Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi there,

It's been great reading through all your posts and sucsess stories.

Please help I re-started SW last week and have been following the extra easy plan. I have found it hard to get my head round as in the past I have followed the red or green days. Has anyone else found it hard?

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I think once you understand it its pretty simple.. i much find it better than red and green, much more easy and less planning.. and better losses xxx

4. CamilleBates

CamilleBates Alomst there :)

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(24.71%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I've only ever done EE, as I only started this year. My mum did SW years ago, but has just re-joined and can't get her head round EE so sticks to Green.

5. LessofLou

LessofLou Full Member

Im still doing mix2max as I am not organised enough to do just one thing all day, and I like having 2 hexb's.
    While it continues to work I will stick with it!

6. funcurls

funcurls Never gets tired of SW!

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I can see why people who are used to red and green want to stick with what they know, but for me EE is just amazing because I can make practical meals for myself and my dh without too much thought, apart from obviously what's going in them!! I do a lot of pasta and meat dishes, curries with rice, risottos with prawns/other fish, bangers & mash, chicken, prawn, pork or beef stirfries which I love with noodles, jacket potatoes with tuna, cooked breakfasts of eggs, free or low syn sausages and baked beans, chicken, SW chips and mushy peas, curry & SW chips, steak and Jacket or SW chips and peas, the list is endless really and whilst I can do the odd green/red day from time to time, I just find EE fits in more easily with my lifestyle/tastes! I can't really see why people find it so tricky- as long as you just have 1 each of HEXs and make sure you put plenty of veg/fruit with your meals you're sorted!x

7. Wants2bayummymummy

Wants2bayummymummy Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you guys. You have all done amazing so it must work.

I will keep at it and see how i get on tomorrow night at wi.

Keep at it & i hope you all have a good week.

8. malaika

malaika Lover of Extra Easy

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Good luck!
    I first did SW years ago, and reached target doing red and green but fell off the wagon then and a few times since. I found EE perfect for me and really easy. It does seem too good to be true but it does work!
    I know some people do find it hard to get their head around it after doing red & green but those I know who did try EE do enjoy it.
    So, see how it goes. You may be pleasantly surprised.

9. lemon_fizz

lemon_fizz Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.02%)
    Diet:
    SW - EE
    Hiya, I only do EE now. Have done red and green in past but fail on them as find they are not 'real life' enough to stick to long-term. EE is just like normal eating, except the weight drops off! I am confident I will stick with this for life and plan to keep going to Class as support.

I really don't want to have to lose the same two stone again (and again and again and again!). All the best.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.