• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Original, Green or Extra Easy???

Hi there,

It's been great reading through all your posts and sucsess stories.

Please help I re-started SW last week and have been following the extra easy plan. I have found it hard to get my head round as in the past I have followed the red or green days. Has anyone else found it hard?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Im still doing mix2max as I am not organised enough to do just one thing all day, and I like having 2 hexb's.
While it continues to work I will stick with it!

Never gets tired of SW!
I can see why people who are used to red and green want to stick with what they know, but for me EE is just amazing because I can make practical meals for myself and my dh without too much thought, apart from obviously what's going in them!! I do a lot of pasta and meat dishes, curries with rice, risottos with prawns/other fish, bangers & mash, chicken, prawn, pork or beef stirfries which I love with noodles, jacket potatoes with tuna, cooked breakfasts of eggs, free or low syn sausages and baked beans, chicken, SW chips and mushy peas, curry & SW chips, steak and Jacket or SW chips and peas, the list is endless really and whilst I can do the odd green/red day from time to time, I just find EE fits in more easily with my lifestyle/tastes! I can't really see why people find it so tricky- as long as you just have 1 each of HEXs and make sure you put plenty of veg/fruit with your meals you're sorted!x
Thank you guys. You have all done amazing so it must work.

I will keep at it and see how i get on tomorrow night at wi.

Keep at it & i hope you all have a good week.

Lover of Extra Easy
Good luck!
I first did SW years ago, and reached target doing red and green but fell off the wagon then and a few times since. I found EE perfect for me and really easy. It does seem too good to be true but it does work!
I know some people do find it hard to get their head around it after doing red & green but those I know who did try EE do enjoy it.
So, see how it goes. You may be pleasantly surprised.
Hiya, I only do EE now. Have done red and green in past but fail on them as find they are not 'real life' enough to stick to long-term. EE is just like normal eating, except the weight drops off! I am confident I will stick with this for life and plan to keep going to Class as support.

I really don't want to have to lose the same two stone again (and again and again and again!). All the best.