Original, Green or Extra

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Wishfairies, 17 August 2009 Social URL.

1. Wishfairies

Wishfairies Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Do you tend to lose more on Original, Red or Extra easy plan?

I have my first weigh in tomorrow and I want to to give my last day this week a boost. Any Help?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I generally stick to 5 Red and 2 Green a week and have steady weight losses.
    I have tried EE, but it didnt work out for me and took me such a long time to grasp as I have always done Red and Green.
    However there are people here that EE works very well for. You have to try it I think at least once to see how things work out.
    For the boost, I would suggest a Red day, with lots of speed foods (salmon, tuna, strawberries, grapefruit)..I always find that I bloat on Green and weigh heavier the next day, so never have a Green Day before weigh in.
    Hope this helps!

4. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

green all the way!!!

5. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Everyone is different hun. You need to find out what suits you - some people like Mrs V find green days bloat them, I love them!
    I try to have a couple of red days prior to WI but I've only had one this week. One red, one green and 4 EE so far this week.

I plan my days around the meals I want to eat, I have no set pattern.
    Try different things and see what works for you - just take some time to get used to the plan. You will get good results whichever colour day your follow!

6. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    I intend to stick to Original and Green Day's, they are working well for me - although I have to admit to having more Original days than Green.

7. cara08

cara08 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(6.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i'm doing mainly e/e but i'm finding out too many carbs is making me very bloated so guess red is for me really

8. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    I do all EE, but in the past always did a couple of red days before WI.

9. emiemac

emiemac Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(27.23%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I stick to red every day as i love meat and fish, cant remember when i done green last, and i've had a steady loss every week, i've lost 4 stone 2lbs since march this year, but everyone is different, what works for one may not for someone else x

10. Wishfairies

Wishfairies Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you for all your replies. I am alternating red and green days. Lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks and I am finding it very easy.

judimac likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.