Original plan - has anyone else had tummy problems?

louise21

Hello, I'm new to the site!:confused: Finding my way around atm.

I am following the original plan currently, and think I may be experiencing some mild diarrhea as a result of it. Has anyone else had this problem? I was ill with a tummy bug last weekend but had no problems during the week. Also been out to eat today (I was a good girl and had salad) - eating ok but wondered if maybe the high protein element may be an issue?

Just wondering if it's all in my head!

Never had that problem on red, but do find I eat a lot more salad, veg on red so maybe that has something to do with it.

I got heartburn on Red days, also even if it seems you're the only one getting diarrhoea it doesn't mean it's not that.
I would perhaps try an EE day and see how you get on.
The other thing I meant to say is, there is a thing called 'overflow diarrhoea' where you are actually constipated but the more fluid type pushes past (TMI I know sorry), so if you've been going less, or it's been harder to go, or it's been hard when you do then a mild laxative like Senna should help (don't take if you've got explosive diarrhoea or have been going normally). However in the first instance increase your fluid intake, double your fluids if you can for a dy or two and see if that helps x

Back