"orrible week"

Jot

jo'stime
Sorry havent been around much this week started with a really bad headache on tuesday, got to wednesday and had flickering in my left eye!!:cry: Again a crushing headaches on thursday but feeling alittle better today.

I dont think i helped myself as i have to admit i have not drank much water this week, so i moved up to the 1000 cal plan until i feel a lot better, in fact i feel so much better on the 1000 plan so i might stay here for a while.

Do you think i might put weight on? my weigh in is on monday?

HOw is everyone getting on this week.

Hi Jo

That sounds nasty hun, hope you are feeling a bit better. Well done on moving to 1000 plan rather than doing something rash! If the 1000 plan suits you stick with it as you will still have good losses.

Gxx

Mmmmm, the 1000 plan. Shredded wheat, cold skimmed milk, blueberries, warm porage. I am so looking forward to that plan.

Got to do what is right for you and your body and you have taken a sensible approach rather than blowing out and undoing all your good work.

Hope your headaches get better soon and get some water in tae ye.

Thanks guys, yes 3 jobs 2 kids blah blah blah think i am a bit run down. yes i am happy to go up to the 1000 cal plan rather than just blow it all out and when i feel back to my usual spring chicken self then I may work my way down to a ss week. :)

Back