OT: Anyone with medical experience??

Oooo my goodness Ninja..how scary for your Sister!!!!
Im going to wait until around 2pm to call today...that should give my GP time to get hold of someone surely???
She wasnt at work yesterday and hadnt left a message with the receptionist, but I have left my details again and see what today brings...Im not holding my breath though!
I will certainly let you all know how I get on.

xxx

Fingers crossed they got your Xray mixed up with someone else hun, but hope its nothing serious and it gets sorted out quickly. thinking of you.xx

I await news! Maybe it's some sort of alien implant. Have you ever been abducted by aliens?!?!

;)

Lol Hellie...a few people have asked me that!

Well I just typed something and its gone!!!

Anyway....just had the receptionist call me from the surgery. Apparantly its not that easy to get a response from the hospital as they are having to look at my X-Rays again!!
I now have to wait until Monday......

Apparantly its not that easy to get a response from the hospital as they are having to look at my X-Rays again!!
I now have to wait until Monday......

flip how annoying :(

we are all waiting like expectant mummies here. :rolleyes:

although I guess that if were anything really serious they would have had you back for more x-rays pretty sharpish

Please let us know as soon as you hear
hugs.gif

Oh b*gger! But if they thought it was something serious they would have called you back straight away!

I'm sure I can wait until Monday, let alone you!

Hope you get good news on Monday hon, and I agree with others, if they thought it was really serious, they'd have called you back in by now x

Oh no MrsV....it's going to be a long weekend for you, take care now and try not to worry too much, I'm sure they would have been in touch by now if it was anything serious, love and best wishes coming your way. X

Back