(OT) Bl**dy husband

Witchypoo

My 'DH' is working is Sweden all week. Coming back last night he's managed to lose his camera. That's £2000 worth of camera! He 'thinks' he had it on the airport bus.
I 'think' I'm going to kill him!:mad:

Nope its not covered by the house insurance, cause d**k for brains forgot to list it separately!:mad:
And I rang the airport lost property as soon as they opened this morning and it's not turned up so far. But they told me it can take a day or 2 to work thru the system. So I'm keeping EVERYTHING crossed.

Any one want a slightly used husband? He's going cheap!

Nope its not covered by the house insurance, cause d**k for brains forgot to list it separately!:mad:
And I rang the airport lost property as soon as they opened this morning and it's not turned up so far. But they told me it can take a day or 2 to work thru the system. So I'm keeping EVERYTHING crossed.

Any one want a slightly used husband? He's going cheap!

Ah, woops! Hope it turns up

Awww hec, feel for you hun. I get so p'd off by lost things, but 2K worth of camera! I cannot top that. Mind you OH came back from town the other day with DD, to very sheepishly tell me he lost her in TKMaxx! Almost screamed at him till i looked at him at realised he was freaked as well. Little madam was hiding under a rail and laughing at him apparently! xx

Thing is he knows he's absent minded, he's always misplacing things, like his wallet! That goes missing at least once a month, but we always manage to find it. But how he managed to lose something as big as his camera case, it's the size of a back pack. And he's admitted he had his 2 expensive lenses in it. So make that nearer the 4K mark. I could cry.:cry:

Back