OT Call me sad but I just complained to ITV

yer we think its come from gamblingy kinda sites and pop ups for naughty sites! x

BBC have got the right idea in that the results show is on Sunday night so that little ones can watch it too. Although last week it was on at 8pm which for little ones on a school night can be a bit late.

I think I saw the advert you are all talking about, but I tend to watch ads with only half and eye and if possible I use my Vbox (where you can record live tv) and put it on hold while I brew up or do something else and then fast forward through them. I do agree with Emski though the x-factor is deffo aimed at all age ranges and the adverts should be age appropriate even after the watershed.

Talking about x-factor how old are the judges? Anyone else think they are acting like 3 year olds this year. Also, did anyone else notice that the Spanish girl, Ruth, was missing from the line up that was supposed to be all 12 acts singing that song they were releasing for charity?? Can't work out why, unless it was political regarding the war in Iraq?

Im glad you said bout Ruth missing, I thought it was just me that couldn't spot her! x

oh right - well that explains it!! I thought I saw Daniel though, but to be fair I was only half watching it! ha - the joys of life tv ey! x

Back