OT - Dublin

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by abigail09, 22 January 2009 Social URL.

1. abigail09

abigail09 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.13%)
    have just booked some cheap flights to dublin and now searching for hotel can anyone recommend one?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Pink_Peony

Pink_Peony Full Member

4. Hazykay

Hazykay Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10.0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11.5lb(17.29%)
    Diet:
    WW
    I've been to Dublin many times and stayed in some good hotels and some dodgy B & Bs.

I like Jury's in Christchurch it's in the centre of Dublin if you look on their website you can see what they have to offer.

The Holiday Inn is good too. After I stayed in some dodgy B & B's I thought I'll stick with well known names, you can't go wrong! :)

5. Rachella

Rachella Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(26.79%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting and shakes
    OH MY GOODNESS - WE STAYED THERE TOO!!!! We went for 3 nights back on December 2005 for my 25th b'day, it's an amazing location and from what I remember it was a good price, about £200 for 3 nights including a hearty b'fast which is good! Loads of restaurants and shops in walking distance, we walked absolutely everywhere, loved it! Bar at the hotel is very lively!!!

6. Pink_Peony

Pink_Peony Full Member

It is fab isn't it! We went for my 30th and I had a great time. It is so ideally located and a great place. We got a two night deal with breakfast on both mornings and dinner one night! Dinner was great as were the irish dancers and music in the bar! I think we might have to go back there this year ;) xx

7. jeanette

jeanette Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi i stayed in the Regency its on swords road it was lovely and the food was lovely 2

8. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    I stayed in the Jury's Inn in Christchurch too, plus 3 others which I can't remember the names of! oops! I love Dublin! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.