OT - Dublin

abigail09

Gold Member
have just booked some cheap flights to dublin and now searching for hotel can anyone recommend one?

I've been to Dublin many times and stayed in some good hotels and some dodgy B & Bs.

I like Jury's in Christchurch it's in the centre of Dublin if you look on their website you can see what they have to offer.

The Holiday Inn is good too. After I stayed in some dodgy B & B's I thought I'll stick with well known names, you can't go wrong! :)

Hiya :D

When we went to Dublin we stayed here Welcome to Arlington Hotel Dublin - Dublin City Centre Hotel - Dublin O'Connell Street Hotel

It was fab!!!! Really good location and good prices. They always have offers on too! Evening entertainment is fab!! Good all round really xx

OH MY GOODNESS - WE STAYED THERE TOO!!!! We went for 3 nights back on December 2005 for my 25th b'day, it's an amazing location and from what I remember it was a good price, about £200 for 3 nights including a hearty b'fast which is good! Loads of restaurants and shops in walking distance, we walked absolutely everywhere, loved it! Bar at the hotel is very lively!!!

OH MY GOODNESS - WE STAYED THERE TOO!!!! We went for 3 nights back on December 2005 for my 25th b'day, it's an amazing location and from what I remember it was a good price, about £200 for 3 nights including a hearty b'fast which is good! Loads of restaurants and shops in walking distance, we walked absolutely everywhere, loved it! Bar at the hotel is very lively!!!

It is fab isn't it! We went for my 30th and I had a great time. It is so ideally located and a great place. We got a two night deal with breakfast on both mornings and dinner one night! Dinner was great as were the irish dancers and music in the bar! I think we might have to go back there this year ;) xx

I stayed in the Jury's Inn in Christchurch too, plus 3 others which I can't remember the names of! oops! I love Dublin! xx

Back