OT...HELP.....13th birthday ideas

lynjo

HELP. My daughter (13 at end of may) has now decided that she would like to have some sort of get together for her birthday. Usually for ther birthday we go to a theme park with some of her freinds but this year as she wanted a laptop (combined pressie from all of family - not just us) we said we couldnt afford to go out as well. Now she has decided she would like to do something after all and have a less expensive pressie.
So...it is her 13th and what can we do that would be extra special? She is 5ft 5, blonde, very slim (in more than just hair colour :D if you know what i mean) and very pretty...not like me at all really!!!!!lol She is however like most kids of that age full of attitude and going on 18+.
What unusual/different ideas can you help with?

Thanks in advance

Lynjo

Hmmm not sure about your daughter but my son took a few mates go-karting.....they loved it and all kids that went now want to do the same for there party.

There was even a group of girls there too dont know how old though......!

I also know of a teenager having a ride in a limo.....!

Have you thought about one of those pamper parties, we do some work for one on hayling, also i think its virgin that do a makeover experience day for young adults they get there hair and make up done and photos taken i think you get a free photo to keep as well.

Last year for her 13th my daughter did the limo ride to the theme park - absolutely loved it!

If you wanted something for just her this is quite good new<id - i had the pics done for me recently and would be lovely for a kid - i spent about £300 on pics but there are other options.

Not spending as much on her birthday this year (last year was part bribery as we were moving away LOL) - so we are going halves with a friend who's birthday is the following week and the group of 8 of them are going to a chinese restaurant where they have a fantastic singer doing all elvis, neil diamond and modern songs and everyone gets up and dances on the tables!

Back