• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

OT - hope you don't mind - my little girl

Annie68

Silver Member
S: 24st8.5lb C: 22st10lb G: 16st0lb BMI: 56.3 Loss: 1st12.5lb(7.69%)
Hope you don't mind me sharing these photos.

I was trying to get a decent photo of Isabelle to get printed off to give to grandparents for Christmas. She is three and is not the most co-operative child when I get my camera out LOL

These were the result.

Cheek of the Devil...

God only knows what the expression means here LOL

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Taz

Spam Hunter
S: 17st12lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 5st8lb(31.2%)
She is just gorgeous! They will love them, she obviously has a great charachter which is captured in those pictures

mummy2beslim

taking one day at a time
S: 11st7lb C: 11st7lb G: 9st13lb BMI: 26 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
aw lovely pictures she is adorable :)

rainbow

Gold Member
S: 20st4.5lb C: 17st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 41.8 Loss: 2st5.5lb(11.78%)
shes gorgeous, very lke you, especially in the second photo x

she is beautiful, they are lovely pics im sure the grandparents will love them. my girl is nearly 4 and its soo hard to get a good pic out of her cuz she keeps moving. ive made my mum a calender i got it on photobox and put in a diff pic for each month of the yr. it turned out really well :)

Annie68

Silver Member
S: 24st8.5lb C: 22st10lb G: 16st0lb BMI: 56.3 Loss: 1st12.5lb(7.69%)
Thanks everyone :D She is a lovely kid really but does have the devil in her!! She is a real character and makes everyone laugh with a very quick humour for a 3 year old. It's probably because I have two older kids and she's growing up in a pretty much adult world (apart from school etc)

I don't see that she looks like me, but I guess that's because I live with her LOL. Our entire family has a strong resemblance, even my brothers and thier kids. If you put us all in a room, although we don't all look THAT alike, you would definately know we were all part of the same family.

This is a photo of my eldest. A friend of mine let us use his photography studio for the day. This is Eve (she's 23)

Mrs V

Loves Life!
S: 21st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 9st2lb(42.52%)
What gorgeous girls you have!
My little one loves the camera too!!! She's 3 as well.....must be that age!

loobylou

Reached Target. woohoo
S: 14st0lb C: 9st4lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 4st10lb(33.67%)
They are a credit to you. Lovely pictures. xxx