OT - I got the flu, any suggestions !!!

I have flu now too :( My mum has suspected swine flu also, so its not looking good this end :(

I'm surprised they are letting you go in to the doctors if they think you could be at high risk of having swine flu because infection control is telling everyone if they are showing symptoms of flu then they shouldn't be leaving the house!

Oh I know, the doctor that I spoke to on Friday told me that if I got sicker that they would give me the antiviral, yet when I called back on Monday the stupid doctor I got told me to come in and he would take a look at me. While I was there I asked about the antiviral and he said that wouldnt do anything for me, yet he took swabs to test just in case. I dont get doctors at all.

Like I said before, Depending on who deals with it they don`t really bother now as it is out of control.

When I spoke to the nurse, I told her that my 3 yr old had come home with a letter warning us it had been confirmed in school and to keep an eye out and that it is prevalent in my area where I live and that she had come down with the flu first and now I had it and that I was also worried about my elder daughter who is deemed at risk due to other health problems and I was still told nothing they can do, treat it at home and don`t mix and only call back if we both get much worse. My temp was 102+ not sure what they wanted it to be to bother?!

My niece who was unwell was given the anti virals but they live in Dewsbury - I guess it depends where you are/who you speak to whether or not you get dealt with properly - utter madness!!

2 weeks on my daughter and I are still unwell but on the mend so not much to be done about it now I guess.

/rant over!

Hope u feel better soon

Xxx

Thats crazy, it's weird how different doctors can be and how they can have stuff different opinions on things. I couldnt speak all day my hubby to be was pretty happy about that lol, but I feel a bit better now. So fingers crossed !!
Glad to hear your feeling better too.

hello babymabel

you feeling any better?

love katie
xxx

Yes Thanks, I am not 100% but Im much better then I was thank goodness.

oooh thats good to hear!! Whens W day?

la la la laaaaaaaaaaa

:love047:

he he

xxx

1 week today !!!!!
I cant find anyone to alter the dress so I am unfortunatly going to have to try and gain a bit of weight back which really sucks but I dont want my dress falling off me lol. Then after the wedding it's back to the diet.

Ok so I have been feeling better but now I have a rash on my left breast, it was fine at first but now it's starting to burn a little. It's not under the breast but on the top and sides.
Has anyone else had this when they have had the flu.

did you get antibiotics for the flu you had, if so it could be a touch of thrush, it can get in all sorts of places!!
maybe get to the docs tomorrow and get it sorted before your big day!
glad you are feeling better after your flu
sharon xx

Nope the doctor wouldnt give me anything for it. It just showed up 2 days ago. Weird, I might have to go in tommorow to see what they say.

Back