OT - Just thought I'd share this with you

JanD

maintaining since June'09
A real man is a woman's best friend. He will never stand her up and never let her down.

He will reassure her when she feels insecure and comfort her after a bad day.

He will inspire her to do things she never thought she could do; to live without fear and forget regret.

He will enable her to express her deepest emotions and give in to her most intimate desires.

He will make sure she always feels as though she's the most beautiful woman in the room and will enable her to be the most confident, sexy, seductive, invincible ...

.... No wait... I'm thinking of alcohol. :giggle::bolt:

hahhaha i love that.....

:p

MR SMIRNOFF!!! ;)

hahaha...and here was me thinking you had gone all mushy on us!!!:8855::8855:

I should have realised Mr Smirnoff was involved somewhere all the line!!!

hahaha...and here was me thinking you had gone all mushy on us!!!:8855::8855:

I should have realised Mr Smirnoff was involved somewhere all the line!!!

Would you expect anything less?!!! :8855:

HeeHee ... you're all allowed to give John/Dave a slap when you see him for this one ;) xx

John/Dave ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im confuzzled .... did your DH hijack your account and post this thread?!!!

hahah
dont you know the story about John/Dave Tanya???
I thought for some odd reason Jan's OH was called Dave!!!! But it is John, so we call him john/dave :p
But,yes, why is he to be thanked???

LOL!!!! This was originally an email to me from him - is why you can thank him for it xx

hahahah now im guna call him John/Dave!!! :rotflmao: !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, here's one my old boss sent me:

WOMEN WHO KNOW THEIR PLACE.......

Barbara Walters, of 20/20, did a story on gender roles in Kabul, Afghanistan, several years before the Afghan conflict. She noted that women customarily walked five paces behind their husbands.

She recently returned to Kabul and observed that women still walk behind their husbands.

Despite the overthrow of the oppressive Taliban regime, the women are happy to maintain the old custom.

Ms. Walters approached one of the Afghani women and asked, 'Why do you now seem happy with an old custom that you once tried so desperately to change?'

The woman looked Ms. Walters straight in the eyes, and without hesitation said, "Land Mines."

Sometimes very tempted to put DH on one!

Love it!! x

Heard that the other week too! :)

Last edited:
Ya all gone beddy byes?!!!!!! :giggle:

Last edited:
ron-mueck-in-bed.jpg

omg Jan that woman looks scary!!!!!!!!!!!

Back