OT: My little garden :(

HellieCopter

Gold Member
This is a stupid thing to be upset over...but some thieving git has stolen two bamboo canes from my garden. Again! Another one went the other week. It's trashed my little sweet peas and one sunflower is all bent over and broken :(

What's awful is I pushed them in really well and there were plants tied to them...and they actually untied the strings, and moved one of the other canes to try and hide their crime!!!!!!!They've not taken the beans ones, which are full of plants but still, they all had plants on them!!!

I work hard on my little garden - it might be tiny but it means a lot to me. It's only bamboo canes but I am really really upset!!! I thought it might happen cos it's my front garden (the only soil I have) but how could anyone trash my plants?!?!?!

:cry::cry::cry:

I really feel for you Hellie so send you ((((hugs))))

I am very protective of my garden too, and hate it when my dog trashes my plants but she doesn't mean to do it.

Why people do this is beyond me, someone near us trashed the hanging basket displays in the town, luckily they got them on CCTV and the parents handed the kids in but still.

Mindless vandelism is beyond me chick - I'd get some metal spikes and concrete them in, they won't nick them.

xxxx

Thanks Jay. It's teeny tiny my garden, and I knew I was taking a risk putting stuff in the front - I was paranoid my lettuce would get pinched and someone would pick all my herbs....but to trash plants for some canes. BUY YOUR OWN BL00DY STICKS!!!

I am so upset *bah*

I would be too. I feel for you, but don't let them stop you. Rotten s*ds. xx Smear the canes in horse manure, they won't pinch them ones!!

I have a pruning saw with Massive teeth! Chopping of their hands (without anaesthetic) would be too good for them! I'm paranoid about my veg! Good idea the manure!

Back