• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

OT.. OH Blimey what have I done?

emski

Gold Member
S: 14st12lb C: 14st1lb G: 11st9lb BMI: 30 Loss: 0st11lb(5.29%)
Hahahahaha:D

In a moment of madness yesterday I looked at the Children in Need website and applied for Celebrity Scissor Hands!!!:confused:

Anyhoo they just called me .. gave me a wee interview over the phone (think I came across as quite a dull person as couldnt think of what to say) :sigh:

The guy said that if I got on the show it would be Steve Strange doin my barnett!!!:eek:

Oh blimey.. He said to see if I can start raising funds and then they will be in touch if I am successful!!!

I have said I am up for anything so could be turning up at my 40th BALD !!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Heck, your a braver man than I! Steve Strange, have you seen him lately?
I have applied to be on Master Chef, but luckily they haven't called me yet. Good luck

SpaceAngel

I ate my willpower!
S: 21st6.0lb C: 21st6.0lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Heck, your a braver man than I! Steve Strange, have you seen him lately?
I have applied to be on Master Chef, but luckily they haven't called me yet. Good luck
My girls want me to go on Masterchef. I am a good cook but limited. I can't cook fish at all for a start! Good luck both of you though!

C: 13st13lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 33.5
I'd leave the country as fast as you can if I were you!! :character00201:

Have you seen the way his hands shake!

Infact, I'd pay NOT to have my hair cut by him. :beam:

In a moment of madness yesterday I looked at the Children in Need website and applied for Celebrity Scissor Hands!!!:confused:

Anyhoo they just called me .. gave me a wee interview over the phone (think I came across as quite a dull person as couldnt think of what to say) :sigh:

The guy said that if I got on the show it would be Steve Strange doin my barnett!!!:eek:

Oh blimey.. He said to see if I can start raising funds and then they will be in touch if I am successful!!!

That's so funny I'll give you a tenner!!!!

ARE YOU COMPLETELY INSANE??????

Nanny Jax

getting back on track
ARE YOU COMPLETELY INSANE??????
It,s not what's in her head, it's whats on her head she needs to be concerned about:eek: I would not let that man anywhere near me! not even for children in need, the one good thing is he has been an apprentice now for 3 years? so you never know Em's he might have qualified lol:) Good on you for volunteering, your a braver woman than me!

emski

Gold Member
Just to say they have just called and wanted to book me in for Wednesday.. I have had to say no as I have to go back to work then and cannot take anymore time off .. I know its for charity but I would be out of a job!!!:sigh:

Maybe next year... and I am doing the Moonlight walk for breast cancer :D

princessria

is a pirate arrrgggghhhh
S: 14st8lb C: 14st3.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 30.3 Loss: 0st4.5lb(2.21%)
whats the moonlight walk ?

rainbow

Gold Member
S: 20st4.5lb C: 17st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 41.8 Loss: 2st5.5lb(11.78%)
aw shame you cant make celeb scissor hands!, I'll sponsor you for moonlight walk though ems x

emski

Gold Member
Excellent... what will happen is that we will be able to set up a web page that people can go to and pledge.. Lin doing it as well.. so we will post the link on here.. we have to decorate our bras.. Ive seen a bra that looks like a hand.. haha might steal some latex gloves from work.. stuff them and stick them on ...

rainbow

Gold Member
S: 20st4.5lb C: 17st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 41.8 Loss: 2st5.5lb(11.78%)
yup put the link on here once you have set your page up, when are you doing it? x